Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: pudd

Default big fish at the pudd!

dog gone basscatcher, i don't snag bass, i don't even fish for bluegill. get your facts straight! i saw the pictures the fish wetghed 16pounds 8 ounces....but it could have been caught another time, as a matter of fact maybe another lake. how do we know that it was actually caught at the pudd? i can bet you that some of the night netters poaching the lake have taken a few,we've seen a few out there, and no one does anything about it!

Default big bass at the pudd!

hey basscatcher, i don't snag bass! don't make me look bad in front of my peers, it will ruin my reputation! i saw a picture of the big bass, it weighed 16 pounds 8 ounces, but, i am not sure it was caught at the pudd. it could have been caught at the lower lagoon(castaic), the dude really didn't nail down exactly where or when he caught the bass.

Default Big ones

Quote Originally Posted by a biley View Post
    yeah a tackle shop owner told me the lake record is 17... and this was months back
    Not all take them to the tackle shop to be weighed in thats what I'am talkin about. Like I said I have seen some monsters in my day come out of the pudd and I hope my day will come soon.

Default pudd

thnx for the report.. i'll be out there again next week in my skiff just put
    in the rod racks, if i'm out there solo just hit me up.

cm

Default Lunker at the pudd

I was lucky with this one last year....
    Last edited by LIZARDKING1; 03-07-2009 at 06:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by old pudd fisher View Post
    Not all take them to the tackle shop to be weighed in thats what I'am talkin about. Like I said I have seen some monsters in my day come out of the pudd and I hope my day will come soon.
    wait theres a tackle shop at the pudd??? I was talking about my local one lol man i don't know crap about the pudd yet

Default O my goodness

Quote Originally Posted by LIZARDKING1 View Post
    I was lucky with this one last year....
    Thier it is.

Default Ok

Quote Originally Posted by a biley View Post
    wait theres a tackle shop at the pudd??? I was talking about my local one lol man i don't know crap about the pudd yet
    What I meant is some people catch monster fish thier and don't report it and I have seen them do it. Just saying its not on record and thier might bigger than that in thier. Good luck will see you thier sometime

Default pudd

u guys crack me up all these stories and no pics to prove ne thing the biggest bass out of pudd is 14 1/2 lbs it was caught and weighed in at the old boat rentals dock back in the days

Default Big ones!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan C View Post
    u guys crack me up all these stories and no pics to prove ne thing the biggest bass out of pudd is 14 1/2 lbs it was caught and weighed in at the old boat rentals dock back in the days
    So sorry about no pics young man, but there wasn't cell phones and digital cameras or home computers in the 1950's I just seen what I seen. were you born yet?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast