Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: pudd

Quote Originally Posted by surfnfish View Post
    Yeah, my source is very reliable and he said in the picture it was clearly the Pudd, and the fish was clearly monstrous. He said he'll try to get a copy of the pic just so i can see it with my own eyes. It's stuff like that that gets me motivated to bust out the big baits.
    whose the source?

Quote Originally Posted by old pudd fisher View Post
    Then this guy rolls up the pier with his baby in a stroller and throws out a similar worm under the shade of the pier and gets hit with a huge hog well in the double digit range,It was a monster just chillin in the shade of the pier and just needed a afternoon snack.
    GOOD! I'm 90% worm fishing

I know the guy that caught it and it was a monster. I know at least 4 other
    people that saw the picture at a local tackle shop.

I'm not going to say who it was cuz it's his story to tell...if he were so inclined.

SamFisher

Quote Originally Posted by a biley View Post
    GOOD! I'm 90% worm fishing
    hahahahaha you got the gear now.
    Last edited by basscatcher; 02-02-2009 at 03:43 PM.

Default record is bigger than 14

i have seen bass myself pulled out of the pudd bigger than 14. I saw these in person weighed on a digital scale which could be inaccurate but probably not more inaccurate than a 1/2 lb. But ive seen 4 fish weighed in the 15lb range and 1 that went almost 17. The 17 was caught on a hudd right in front of me in sailboat cove.

The best thing the pudd bass have going for them is the dirty water because it makes it almost impossible to sight fish in the sprint time giving the bass a huge advantage.

The downfall is going to be the lack of police or dfg presence because when the water is clear people will snag the fish and most people who do that also keep them. The other thing is the poeple who used to run the net across some of the small coves and pull out tons of bass. they would then take them to the asian fish markets to sell them. Last i heard though they finally caught them in the act but supposedly most were illegals and all they could do is let them go and hope they appear in court which im damn sure they didnt.

What a joke,I know the guy too, i saw the pic, i can tell you its not 17, he doesn't even fish for bass. Oh well, back to sticking my crappies

Quote Originally Posted by ZplugJunkie View Post
    What a joke,I know the guy too, i saw the pic, i can tell you its not 17, he doesn't even fish for bass. Oh well, back to sticking my crappies
    o no its trouble hahaha i bet the fish was probly a strung out 5 lber lol ours was real. lol

My 'source' is the owner of the tackle shop that the guy was showing off the pics. I wish I coulda seen them. The owner who saw them said that the fish was definately monstrous and well over 15. So 17 isn't all that far off.

since i had my fun RoastedBlueGill doesn't snag fish he is a really smart guy and loves to bass fish. HE KNOWS ALOT about fishing guys.

God BLess

basscatcher

Quote Originally Posted by surfnfish View Post
    My 'source' is the owner of the tackle shop that the guy was showing off the pics. I wish I coulda seen them. The owner who saw them said that the fish was definately monstrous and well over 15. So 17 isn't all that far off.
    yeah a tackle shop owner told me the lake record is 17... and this was months back

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast