Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: pudd

Default pudd 1-31-09

Hey everyone,

Hit up the pudd today with my pops and Samfisher and Lurker. man that lurker talks way to much. well got thier at 3pm and started working the zplug with no love. then i worked a worm across the bottom but no love. the other people were throwing the triple trouts and dropshots. the bite is slow but we did notice that fish are starting to come in. Samfisher told me he was fishing at perris one time and that "RoastedBluegill" was thier snagging all the bass off thier beds. JK jk jk jk so watch out guys. well anyways ended up witht he skunk. o well

God BLess

basscatcher
    Last edited by basscatcher; 02-02-2009 at 03:44 PM.

Thanks for the report Basscatcher,it will be picking up around the pudd soon,hope to see ya thier. We both know thiers some honkers in thier I have seen em!

Quote Originally Posted by old pudd fisher View Post
    Thanks for the report Basscatcher,it will be picking up around the pudd soon,hope to see ya thier. We both know thiers some honkers in thier I have seen em!
    o yea there thier. i am prepared for them to!!!!!!

I heard a rumor about a guy who got a huge fish last week. well, into the double digits (17lbs) on a hand scale. Pictures were included, I didn't see them personally, does anyone know anything about that? Cuz if so its the lake record by a solid 3 pounds

i didn't hear anything but man that be crazy if that happend man thier would be so many people attacking my pudd.

Quote Originally Posted by surfnfish View Post
    I heard a rumor about a guy who got a huge fish last week. well, into the double digits (17lbs) on a hand scale. Pictures were included, I didn't see them personally, does anyone know anything about that? Cuz if so its the lake record by a solid 3 pounds
    no lake record IS 17 isn't it?

Default Big ones

Quote Originally Posted by surfnfish View Post
    I dont doubt thatLast summer I was on the south east pier by my self and got a small dink it was a hot day in the afternoon and got her on a 6 in" robo worm and was happy about that and I let her swim off in to the cool water. It was so hot that day that I wanted to go with her but I cant swim that well. Then this guy rolls up the pier with his baby in a stroller and throws out a similar worm under the shade of the pier and gets hit with a huge hog well in the double digit range,It was a monster just chillin in the shade of the pier and just needed a afternoon snack. The pudd does have toads thier thats why I never give up.

the biggest bass i heard from the pudd is 14lbs about 6 yrs ago. i doubt that thier is a 16+lb bass at the pudd well maybe not now at least. man i hope i catch it too that would be awesome. a biley you didn't miss much but an oppurtunity to use that new reel.

God BLess

basscatcher

Yeah, my source is very reliable and he said in the picture it was clearly the Pudd, and the fish was clearly monstrous. He said he'll try to get a copy of the pic just so i can see it with my own eyes. It's stuff like that that gets me motivated to bust out the big baits.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast