Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: fnf has big fish 14 to 20lbs all day long

I thought our sport was called "FISHING" not cathing.
    I'll save my money & continue to "FISH".

Tight lines!

is jerkit tony the guy who sells the jerk it lures at the swap meet?

Quote Originally Posted by shy_boxer View Post
    Epic day....wow. How does one join this Fin N Feather? I am totally down to catch some gigantic trout. Thanks for the report. I can't wait to see the pics.
    Giant trout and(GIANT BASS).

So looks like this year they finally decided to plant bigger fish - last year was all small fish, but great fishing never the less!

I would love to see some pictures?????

:0)123456789
    Last edited by fishrdi30; 01-30-2009 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Fin and feather in Palmdale...its a small private lake requiring membership dues. Its off the 14 just past the 138, you can see it from the freeway.

TD
    How small is small? Are we talking Irvine small or Santa Ana small? Do they allow private boats?

Quote Originally Posted by beware View Post
    How small is small? Are we talking Irvine small or Santa Ana small? Do they allow private boats?
    The lake is 1.05 miles (1.69 km) in diameter at it's greatest point (northwest to southeast), by 0.54 miles (0.87 km) in width (southwest to northeast). The lake has a surface area of 0.916 mi˛. (1.47km˛) or 586.3 acres and contains 2 small islands.

It is a pretty small lake. They do allow private boats on the lake as long as they belong to a member and accompanied by that member. Due to the muscle issues, they are implementing a pretty vigorous inspection program that incorperates a quarentine time of 10-30 days to insure the muscles are not introduced to the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by beware View Post
    Its a lttle bigger than santa ana rivers in not 100 percent,As for boats thats all there is private owned boats no rentals if your a member your allowed to leave your boat there the whole season and the off season as well but do to the quagga mussel there getting a little strict about what boats go in the water since fin and feather is palmdales drinking water theres alot of rules to follow.
    Last edited by jbassc; 01-30-2009 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jbassc View Post
    Its a lttle bigger than santa ana rivers in not 100 percent,As for boats thats all there is private owned boats no rentals if your a member your allowed to leave your boat there the whole season and the off season as well but do to the quagga mussel there getting a little strict about what boats go in the water since fin and feather is palmdales drinking water theres alot of rules to follow.
    Thanks for the info...

Sounds like fantastic fishing, but I can't afford it, plus I agree...makes for less excitement when you land that DD trout at a more diffucult lake to fish....where are the pics? ;)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast