Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: fnf has big fish 14 to 20lbs all day long

Default fnf has big fish 14 to 20lbs all day long

4 '' jerkit's all day long there was 12 of us we had 35+ fish at 14 to 20 +lbs my best all time was today 5 fish on 2lb's test at 85 lb's no bs waiting 4 photos .i had 9 today all over 16lbs to 20lbs there was all big fish all day .. and by the way fnf is now taking new members act ...fast ..... this yr fnf will have a state rec... 27 +lbs all rt u know....this post is fnf telling u this ok if u can see u there ..jerkit tony
    Last edited by jerkittony; 02-03-2009 at 01:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jerkittony View Post
    4 '' jerkit's all day long there was 12 of us we had 35+ fish at 14 to 20 +lbs my best all time was today 5 fish at 85 lb's no bs waiting 4 photos i had 9 today all over 16lbs to 20lbs there was all big fish all day .. and by the way fnf is now taking new members act ...fast ..... this yr fnf will have a state rec... 27 +lbs all rt u know....
    Whats up tony jerkit its carlos i was over at fin and feather on tuesday for the boat inspection so you broke your old record huh!i.I bought some jerkits from you pm me the best colors that were hitting for you in prefish.
    Last edited by jbassc; 01-29-2009 at 11:58 PM.

This thread is "calling all Pirates...calling all Pirates"

Photos are going to be epic!

TD

Epic day....wow. How does one join this Fin N Feather? I am totally down to catch some gigantic trout. Thanks for the report. I can't wait to see the pics.

palmdale residents cost like a grand and non residents are more..

Not exact tho..

chris

Tony's DA MAN...WOW!!

I probably won't make Saturday's opening but I'm off till Wednesday

If anyone is thinking about joining..do it now!!

They lost a lot of members due to the economy.. Initiation fee is $420 plus yearly dues based if your a Palmdale, Antelope Valley, or LA resident (190, 220, or 400 dollars, I think) call 661-947-2884 for more info

MM

Default Nice One Brother

The fees are $961 for non residents and $265 every year after the first, so its not the bad of a deal after the first year. It is well worth 5 fish 85lbs, nice catch my brother. Were the jerk lures, rapalas? I know rapala has a jerk it lure I have a few. Were you using a boat? How long does trout season last? Do they stock big ones like that all year? I'm asking so many questions, because i am getting a membership. Thanks for your insight Tony. Thanks Man! Later Daniel

What the hell is FNF? Join what??????

Quote Originally Posted by MAVERICK27 View Post
    What the hell is FNF? Join what??????
    Fin and feather in Palmdale...its a small private lake requiring membership dues. Its off the 14 just past the 138, you can see it from the freeway.

TD

is that the res. lake next to the big power windmil thing right off the freeway near the turn out? Thats a lot of freaking money... and to me personally... knowing what you are paying for the lake, it kinda cheapens the catch. But congrats on the catch, and good luck to all you out there! have fun, and if you have a free guest pass and a spot on your boat, hit me up!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast