Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: W.O.N. Tournamnet to be held at Irvine Lake on 4/18/2009

Boat or trampled to death hahaha

No thanks. 1500 with limited shoreline access, that oughta be intersesting. Sharpen your elbows. I have been to Raiders game that will have fewer arguements.
    If you are going to do this, I highly recommend that you reserve a camp site. That will be you in front of all the people in line. It is $15 to camp. Small price to avoid the lines
    Also, I dont support anything WON does. I wont let our new puppy pee on that rag paper.
    The Southern Section of the Sierras will be open then. Rather run up to Lone Pine for some creek action

As I understand it you have to be registered for this event in order to get into the lake. Its a Western Outdoor News event that Irvine lake is hosting. If your not registered you will not be allowed to enter the lake.

Default Week Old News

Thats a lot of Peeps.

Bigred

Its going to be like fishing Newport beach pier in the summer SHOULDER TO SHOULDER!!! hahaha screw that ish!!! id rather fish my toilet for giant browns

Default Hey Guys,

I recieved a newpaper (Won)from the Vine yesterday and if I read right they will also be raffling off a Pontoon that's worth $4,300.00!!! I left the newspaper in my car. They will have tagged fish and will give away all prizes even if the tagged fish aren't caught. How cool is that! Make me want to go now. Cindy

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234