Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: jurupa 2

Default jurupa 2

does anyone out there have any tips for fishing out at Jurupa? anything would help thanks and God bless.

Quote Originally Posted by socalfishingdave View Post
    does anyone out there have any tips for fishing out at Jurupa? anything would help thanks and God bless.
    Night Crawlers and lure, not powerbait, it hasnt been working as well as the aforementioned.

here is a tip...dont go its no good...they never bite.and they are all small

Yeah, that place sucks! The regulars there are rude too. They think it's their lake and will cast over you and try to pick fights. I've seen a lot of crazy stuff there, that's why I just stay away. Fish are not worth dying over!

I would have to agree with the last few posts. People get rude when food is at stake. Last time I was there in late December, I had my spot hijacked when I was changing lures.

But otherwise, best places in Jurupa is next to the railing near the playground in the front lake, and the "point" on the shore opposite of the railing. I haven't seen anyone get anything on the RV/campground side.

Default Jurupa lake

I agree, that place sux. I quit going there a couple of years ago.

What???? I have never had any problems, and the fish are stickers to 3lbs, occassionally bigger, they even stocked browns..... I have never heard of people having problems, I have also met slot of nice people, some even offered me hot dogs and soda while I was there, either u guys are mistaken for fairmont or I don't know?!?!?

I agree with Santana i love this place even though it gets extremly crowded at times dont expect to catch record trout or anything like that cause there are nothing but stockers in there. So dont think your going get your PB out there. I consider this place my home lake i fish this place more than any other lake around.

Though it does have its days with idiots/poachers but just give them the bullshit info and they'll be off to the races. I have met alot of cool people there & trade war story's its all good. As a matter a fact im heading out there tomarrow. Hopefully theres still some left from the tourny and the plant last weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Stay Bent View Post
    Yeah, that place sucks! The regulars there are rude too. They think it's their lake and will cast over you and try to pick fights. I've seen a lot of crazy stuff there, that's why I just stay away. Fish are not worth dying over!
    Me and DCCFisherman are gonna go and we'll see if they start something.

Ill be there!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast