Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 1-26-09 Hooping

Default 1-26-09 Hooping

well i went out last night hooping with Duc and Kevin got to the launch at sunset and headed over to a hump of rocks in the harbor that we found while diving . so we set the hoops all around that area 30 min later we pull the first set for 1 lobster .. so we decided to let them soak a little longer the next set and on the next set we got 24 lobster so we had to release a few because the legal limit is 7 per person but we were done early and back at the dock by 930 pm great night and i am very glad to see that we found a new spot that isnt raped like a 18 year old hottie no divers in the water tonight because it was COLD! so what do you guys think ? even with all the diving, we still havent forgot how to hoop :rofl:

here is a few pics after we got back :D

Nice job out there R & Duc .

KPN.

Nice bugs looks like you guys found a nice honey hole thanks for the pics and report. I bet the bugs crawl good during this kind of weather.

Bigred

thats a nice bug pile you have there guys, nice job

Nice buggs...............

You say that you found the hump of rocks in the harbor while diving, but I have been told by the Port Police that it is illegal to dive inside the harbor. Was I told wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    You say that you found the hump of rocks in the harbor while diving, but I have been told by the Port Police that it is illegal to dive inside the harbor. Was I told wrong?
    You can't dive west of the Queensgate light house...

I am so jealous!!! I need someone to invite me to go hooping!!!!.......oh well, I tried.........Nice bugs guys..OFG

Nice and easy night there guys!!!!!

Steve

Danm... Those bugs will be looks good on dinner table.. Too bad I was not invited..>_<..
    I only have 6 bugs tail left at home. call me next time would you??