Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any Car salesmen on FNN?

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman57 View Post
    Roy is no longer at Wondries.... he's at Buena Park Honda now.
    Great guy, always willing to help.

See ya at Parcher's OFG!

Dana

I didn't know that!!!! Would still contact Roy, he is such a gentleman. Parcher's, Oh yah

I can help if she would like to get into a Volvo.

Thanks everyone for the replys. We are still looking and have $$$ to buy. I want to give FNN members a first shot. We just have to find what Mom likes and is comfortable with driving. Jeff of G.G. Chevy, Thanks for the call and I will be talking to you soon.

Patrick

tm
    i can help ya out if ya need - give me a ring or shoot me an email if you still have my address
    i take care of several dealerships....they will take care of me and my friends.
    chevy, cadillac, nissan, mbz, porsche, audi and vw
    laters
    G$

If you do not find something soon I might be able to help. My son owns a lot in Hawaii and he can have cars shipped to Long Beach. He is very fair on his prices and it may make it worth while to ship. This may not suit because it will prevent you from being able to test drive/ check it out but I assure you he is honest. If you would like I will check out his stock and let you know what he has. I do not blame you if you would rather not conduct the car search this way but I just thought I would let you know.

Hey Patrick....

As long as your mom dont mind crawling thru the window to get in and out, and as long as shes doesnt mind a car with no a/c, no radio, no turn signals, no brakelights, no headlights, no power windows, in fact no glass at all, no parking brake, no glove box, no center console, no headliner, no heater, no vanity mirror, no trunk space, and only one seat. I HAVE THE CAR FOR HER!

Now on the upside, it does have a FULL roll cage and hoops, fire supression system, 5 point seat belt harness, racing seat, Goodyear Short Track Eagles, Circle racing wheels, Jax window net, onboard Racing Electronics two way radio system, gauges, emergency fuel cutoff, fuel cell, lexan windshield, Hooper rear end, and a really fast stroked 350 cu in. engine that is Irwindale approved.

WHAT COULD BE BETTER THAN HAVING A GREAT AMERICAN MUSCLE CAR!
    PERFECT FOR FIGURE 8 RACING!

Call for pricing! LOL!
    Ill even throw in a 2 layer Simpson firesuit and Simpson helmet! LMAO!

Oh, and car has no body damage (as seen above), in fact, I peeled that "6" off the car later that night... car is now #57. not #657! hahahahahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman57 View Post
    Hey Patrick....

As long as your mom dont mind crawling thru the window to get in and out, and as long as shes doesnt mind a car with no a/c, no radio, no turn signals, no brakelights, no headlights, no power windows, in fact no glass at all, no parking brake, no glove box, no center console, no headliner, no heater, no vanity mirror, no trunk space, and only one seat. I HAVE THE CAR FOR HER!

Now on the upside, it does have a FULL roll cage and hoops, fire supression system, 5 point seat belt harness, racing seat, Goodyear Short Track Eagles, Circle racing wheels, Jax window net, onboard Racing Electronics two way radio system, gauges, emergency fuel cutoff, fuel cell, lexan windshield, Hooper rear end, and a really fast stroked 350 cu in. engine that is Irwindale approved.

WHAT COULD BE BETTER THAN HAVING A GREAT AMERICAN MUSCLE CAR!
    PERFECT FOR FIGURE 8 RACING!

Call for pricing! LOL!
    Ill even throw in a 2 layer Simpson firesuit and Simpson helmet! LMAO!

Oh, and car has no body damage (as seen above), in fact, I peeled that "6" off the car later that night... car is now #57. not #657! hahahahahahahaha!

Dana, Mom likes the car !!!! She has a lead foot also. She really is looking for a crusing around town car nowdays. In her day this car would be the ticket !!!! Thanks for the post & reply Dana. Your the Best bro !!

Leo Hoffman Chevrolet in City Of Industry is top notch, the Campbell family are very close friends they'll take care of ya..

If you want a 2000 Chev. Blazer LT with 100000k all freeway Glendora to Alhambra I'll sell it to ya cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by joe man View Post
    If you do not find something soon I might be able to help. My son owns a lot in Hawaii and he can have cars shipped to Long Beach. He is very fair on his prices and it may make it worth while to ship. This may not suit because it will prevent you from being able to test drive/ check it out but I assure you he is honest. If you would like I will check out his stock and let you know what he has. I do not blame you if you would rather not conduct the car search this way but I just thought I would let you know.
    Which Island is your son on? I was the GSM of a dealership on the Big Island for 7 years before moving back. I know this seems far-fetched but in Hawaii, everyone knows everyone!

DANA!!!!!! U promised me that car !!!!! I love it!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast