Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Clark Park

Quote Originally Posted by calico killer kevin View Post
    Have I ever been caught though? No...
    Just because you havent been caught, doesnt mean that it isnt affecting anyone. if they close that park, where will i take the skanks i pick up from the campus bar then?!?!?

By the way, have they pulled out my volkswagen from in there yet?? I still might be able to salvage the flux capacitor..

Quote Originally Posted by BassFreak View Post
    Just because you havent been caught, doesnt mean that it isnt affecting anyone. if they close that park, where will i take the skanks i pick up from the campus bar then?!?!?

By the way, have they pulled out my volkswagen from in there yet?? I still might be able to salvage the flux capacitor..
    why would you put a flux capacitor in a volks wagon? they cant hit 88mph!

Ya I checked out the links, but alot of them don't seem to work. Anyhow I went today, and it is posted 1030pm. Hooked one nice LMB, but he jumped and spit my hook. Nice size, just don't know how nice. YES the one that got away!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567