Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Fairmont Park

Default Fairmont Park

where is the best place to fish at Fairmont Park (lake Evans) in Riverside?

Its a pretty tuff place to fish just try to cover as much ground as u can

try the bridge with a norman dd14 rainbowtrout color at this time. that and toss out toward the island with the same bait on the dock corner closer to the brigde.

God Bless

basscatcher

I haven't caught anything in Lake Evans yet. Mine have come from the pond by the golf course, they call it Brown Lake. On the side of the pond that runs along the golf course parking lot is where I have caught mine. It is easier from the parking lot itself, if they don't run you off. Good luck! Hard place that Fairmont Park.

I shouldn't say anything but... try over at the boat house on the east lake. There is a trash can underwater nearby. I have caught several nice bass here... including this 10+ pounder that I thought was a carp. (I need to borrow my son's bass outfit more often!) She is still in there. Also try under the bridge along the cement walls. Fairmont Park is actually a hard place to catch fish, but it can be done. I've put in many hours here to learn this place and I still get skunked, just not as bad as I used to. Remember to C & R !

bless your heart fishmounter !!!!