Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Saltwater jigs for sale

Default Saltwater jigs for sale

Black & white Tady TLC with siwash hook, chrome Tady AA heavy, blue & white Tady 9 heavy with siwash hook, blue & white Tady 9 heavy, green/yellow/white UFO heavy, chrome/purple mackeral Iron Man 5, blue & chrome UFO 5, gold Tady 45, blue & white with a little gold trim Tady 45, white Tady 45, golden squid Tady 45, chrome Tady 45, white/dark red/black Tady 45, white Tady AA surface with single hook, black & white Tady AA surface with single hook, white Tady AA surface with single hook, green/white Tady AA surface with single hook, blue & white Sea Striker 33 heavy, blue & chrome GC jig, 6" mini Marauder purple/pink. You can be ready for bass, barracuda, yellowtail, tuna, whatever. I'd prefer to sell the whole set at once. $75 OBO, and I'll even throw in the storage boxes. Also have an order Penn 114H (6/0) for sale. Asking $50 for that one. Great shape and works perfectly. Great for rockfish or trolling. Have to give up saltwater due to health problems, so my loss is your gain.

Ok how many Jigs is that? 20? What's the condition of them? Any pics?

hum.... i like the Tady AA surface any pix

The Ghosts are coming soon put a couple hole squids on them and bendo.

Bigred

Default ghosts!

That's right! Thread a whole live squid or two on the siwash hook and hold on tight!

Default Reel sold!

The jigs are still available!