Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Vine 1/24...GREAT DAY!! Pics

Default The Vine 1/24...GREAT DAY!! Pics

Well, I won't make this too long, i'll let the pics speak for themselves. We got in line late and grabbed the boat from storage to get in line...ten people left in line, we still ended up launching pretty early at around 630.

I have had sporadic luck lately with the PB and Plastics...so it was a nightcrawler with Gulp egg combo to start the day. The spot is no secret, as Trout Island has been heating up lately. So, we anchored even with the buoy line off Trout Island near the spare rental docs. We tossed out four lines. One on the bow with A powermouse/plasctics combo...no love for that one alllll day. All three off the stern were getting slammed very consistantly. Seemed like every fish was getting bigger and bigger. CRVZ new PB came at 2.5 Lbs, while my largest was 3.5 Lbs.

Vivian (CRVZ daughter) made her fishing debut with her Hannah Montana pole!! She was using Meal worms and ended up with several gills and one trout!! You should have seen the bendo and her fighting it!! Came in at almost 1 3/4 LB!

Next highlight was meeting up with Rob (Rooster) who tied his new boat up to us for some fun Team 57 style fishing!! Rob was getting a great bite too..see the pics below for full bendo shot!! Rob is a blast to fish with. he has a wealth of knowledge and we get to talk smack to each other all morning.

Also, met up with DG and Garrett, Yamafish, LadyFish and friends for some lunch (thanks DG!!!) Garrett is quite a kid and awesome fisherman!!!!

Then, off to do the new Fusion Rod Holder photo shoot with Yamafish and Ladyfish. I haven't seen the pics yet, but Roger says look for CRVZ in a 1/4 page full color ad in Fish Taco Magazine for the Fred Hall Edition!! Team 57 Representing!! While they were on shore shooting, I decided to toss a line out by them. While walking back from the boat, Roger yells, "You got a fish on!" The funny thing is the rod in the pictures had no bait...my fish tangled in it. You can imagine their surprise during the photo shoot when they see the rod going off hahahaha!! Great times.

So, great day, limited out except one fish by around 11 am..then caught the last one off shore messin around. Its all about the weather change!! I knew the day would be hot...the warm weather has been killing our bite lately. Hope you enjoy the pics!! Thanks for reading!!!

Vivian's Gill

Vivian's Trout

CRVZ goes Bendo!

and Hauls in THIS..

Rob Arrives

Rob Goes BENDO!! Check out the face!!

Mav bags a long fish (Rob called it the Shaq fish)

CRVZ gets a nice Gill

New weapons for the day!!

Broke in the new Kencor and Okuma Stinson!

Catches for the day!

Some of the Filets

CRVZ Fixin the new dinner ...mmmmmmmmmmm

Dinner is served.........

Keep the lines wet and "change it up" :)

Wow, that dinner looks delicious.

Thanks for the report/pics.

Default sizzle!

CRZV is da bomb!
    Great seeing everyone this weekend! that was fun! lets hang out with the kids and partay on shore sometime soon...we'll even invite rooster and you can teach him to shore fish!
    keepin it dirty,
    Dirty Girl and FisherBrat

trout and rasberry stoli... odd combo! haha, nice catch.

Alrightee than ! Way to slay my man !

Gracias! Haha I just noticed the Stoli...oops

Way to slay them Mav, hope to see you guys @ the striper bowl
    Last edited by LateFisher; 01-26-2009 at 01:51 PM.

way to go mav w/ the fam!...rooster on a DDD???!

GREAT REPORT MAVRICK , I like the weapons of the day and that pile of fish just made me hungry again , ha

WTG bud =) Great pics and report =)

We still gotta hookup :D

Oh! Ya gonna get to Parchers?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast