Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Irvine with the Family 1-25-09 w/ Pics

Nice job getting em on some nice fish out there.

Always with the stickers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MAVERICK27 View Post
    Sweet pics...you made em more fun thatn the typical reports...thanks. Yep the ole nightcrawlers were the bait again. Funny how the hot bait changes daily at the vine.
    You are right about the bait changes... I was there two weeks ago and I could not get the trout to touch my inflated night crawler dipped in Garlic dip or anchovie gel.Not one nibble Cindy

Yeah, I kill it at times on plastics..but Saturday nothing would touch it!! Like I always say "change it up"

Quote Originally Posted by MAVERICK27 View Post
    Yeah, I kill it at times on plastics..but Saturday nothing would touch it!! Like I always say "change it up"
    Yeah, I've gotten NO love on plastics at all this year... Its weird. I tried 3 differnt trout worms, drop shot, carolina, power mouse, every type of retrieve I could think of... NOTHING! I even made a power mouse with monterey jack cheese. What am I doing wrong? I had the same problems with plastics at my fav. Bass'n hole the other day too!

Exclamation

Great report and photos!
    Thanks for sharing!

Nice job Masterson. That's funny because I was getting bit all day last week on dropshot lip ripperz

nice selection of fish/photos, looks like fun! These trout have been nice and chunky as of late...nice fighters too!

Quote Originally Posted by BassMasterson View Post
    Yeah, I've gotten NO love on plastics at all this year... Its weird. I tried 3 differnt trout worms, drop shot, carolina, power mouse, every type of retrieve I could think of... NOTHING! I even made a power mouse with monterey jack cheese. What am I doing wrong? I had the same problems with plastics at my fav. Bass'n hole the other day too!

Next time you and the Family come out to fish at Irvine Lake, come up introduce your self first thing in the morning and I will be happy to see what your doing and what you can do to improve your catch rate at the lake. I am always there to help an angler.

Patrick
    Last edited by Troutman65; 01-26-2009 at 05:45 PM.

im just glad i didnt get skunned! good time!

WAY TO GO.. nice mess of fish !!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast