Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Jurupa 1/25

Default Jurupa 1/25

Went for 3 hours got there at 6, 17th car in line, gates opened at 7, and we left at 10
    It was ok, alot of people. I managed 4, my littlest brother got 9 (supposedly) in the back, and my other brother lost 1 huge 5-6lber. It was ok, i wanna go sometime during the week so that the pressure is low.... Front and Back lake have alot of fish

thanks for the report, when was their last stocking?? has it been windy out there?

Didnt they just have their trout derby Saturday? I think so, probably lots left over.

2000lbs in fron lake and 2000lbs in back lake. back lake might have more since it had been stocked with 1200lbs the week before the derby. i wne to the derby and i only caught 3 not worth weighing.

Oh snaps, The derby was this past weekend? i thought it was this saterday? Oh well theres alot left over no doubt. I would like to go during the week 2 when theres not really alot of people but i havent got that little paper yet