Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: January 24th 2009 DVL

Default January 24th 2009 DVL

I headed out again with a previous client (snag) and his good friend Willie, for another day of swim bait 101, 102, and 103. We all had a great day once again on the LMB using different types of swim baits. We managed to nail some nice bass, including Willies first swim bait fish. The conditions were excellent and we had many fish including some DD beauties come up on the swim baits. The chance at having another phenomenal day was always present; however, lady luck just wasn’t helping us capitalize on the great conditions. Sometimes that’s just fishing!

Thanks again Jim and Willie for using my guide services, it was a pleasure and we had a great day out there.

Folks, the conditions have been excellent and better fishing is sure to come. Please don’t hesitate to call or email me if you’re interested in increasing your bass fishing knowledge.

Sorry for the lack of photos.

Bass Wishes,
    (619)4382620 (phone#) Art Berry
    artberryfishing@yahoo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_012409_1128a.jpg 
Views:	471 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	9933  

way to go art! on gettin them on there fishes! ill be there tomorrow hopefully ill have half the luck you guys got...awesome fish!

It would be nice if those pontoons had trolling motors huh?

Art, way to go getting your clients onto some nice fish. Thanks for the report.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ed View Post
    It would be nice if those pontoons had trolling motors huh?
    Or at least some bow thrusters.