Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: T/o afterwork slayin the big pigs and some releaseing

Default T/o afterwork slayin the big pigs and some releaseing

WENT UP THE ROAD TUESDAY FOR A THREE DAY WORK AND FISH TRIP,TUESDAY AFTERWORK HIT THE RIVER BELOW THE HWY 6 BRIDGE FOR A BUNCH OF DINKS AND I GOT ONE SMALL BROODER THE BOYS HAD FUN. WEDS AFTER WE GOT DONE WORKING WE HIT PVR HIT THE TROLLYHOMOROCK FOR SOME SMALLER FISH AFTER AND HOUR HIT THE SECONDARY SPOT AND I PUT THE CLINIC ON THE BOYS WAILING ON SOME FAT HOG TROUT AND SLEW OF SMALLER FISH AND A BROWNIE THE BROWNIE WENT FOR CAHRTRUESE POWERBAIT OF ALL THING THE SPOT WAS RED HOT,JOSH WANTED SOME FISH TO TAKE HOME SO I SLAYED SOME PIGS FOR HIM THRY PROBABLY WOLD HAVE DIED AFTER THE LONG FIGHTS THEY GAVE ME IM GLAD I SPOOLED FRESH 8LB SEAGUR BEFORE I FISHED.THE CRAWLERS SLAYED REAL WELL AGAIN ,THE BOYS TRIPPED ON MY JIGGING. WE SAW A BALD EAGLE CHECKING US OUT AND WATCHING FROM THE CLIFF ON THE OTHER SIDE. THURSDAY AFTER WE GOT DONE DOING ALL ARE STUFF WE HEADED HOME AND WENT DOWN BELOW WARM SPRINGS THE BOYS MOVED AROUND I FOUND MY FIRST CHOICE SPOT AND STAYED THERE CAUGHT A CRAP LOAD OF FISH ONE SMALLER BROODER ,FOUGHT A RIVER MONSTER BEFORE MY LINE BROKE IT WAS A REALLY BIG FISH HE WOULDNT COME UP HE RAN ME UP AND DOWN RIVER TILL ON A BIG HEADSHAKE HE CUT OFF MY LINE ,I HAD SUCH GREAT LUCK THIS TRIP I WASNT TOO UPSET WITH LOSING HIM I WISHED I COULD HAVE AT LEAST GOT A LOOK AT HIM BEFORE HE CUT ME OFF. I HAVE MORE TRIPS COMING SOON ,IM ACTUALLY REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THEM,,,,,,t/o

Last edited by TroutOnly; 01-23-2009 at 08:19 PM.

way to go! i'm diggin this pic!!!!

PureAle

Default Nice Fish !

Wow, those are beauties! T.O. you're looking pretty stoked. Congrats on some really nice catches.

Dang!

Nice work on those fat keepers!

Default Nice work up in God's country

Your killing me Bob. Maybe we can have a playoff game up there next year. Then play the Striperbowl the following week in Castaic. Nice feesh.

Cow Patty

Bob, that 4th pic of that rainbow is awesome-that is one beauty. Those are some nice fish, do you think it was brown that broke you off in the river?

Awesome Trout there Bob, so thats what tails are suppose to look like. Amazing.. Thx for the pics and report. Rob > Rooster

All I can say is Wow! Maybe it's the post-Pyramid fatigue. Maybe it's the size of those trout.

I'm telling ya Bob, I should have followed you up there. I'll be your employee for a day. Now that's a beautiful limit of Trout!

Default wow!

breathtaking! thanx for sharing!

keepin it dirty,
    dirty girl

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast