Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Quick mid day at Yorba Regional

Quote Originally Posted by primster7 View Post
    I haven't been to this lake for about 15 years.

Can you park by the softball fields and walk into the lake area?

Or is it to far of a walk and it's better to pay the parkings fees?
    Park across the street on Mark Ln. and walk in. That puts you right at Lake #2.

Quote Originally Posted by richaaron View Post

Sage advice. Get em while the gettings good!!!

Quote Originally Posted by richaaron View Post
    Yup, thats what I always do although I have considered buying the annual pass for $55.00 which gets you into the O.C. parks and beaches.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny View Post
    Yup, thats what I always do although I have considered buying the annual pass for $55.00 which gets you into the O.C. parks and beaches.
    Yeah, thats a good investment...

Nice report.........
    I need to get the Roster sause..........

parking is only 3-5 bucks, dont be cheap!!!!

Nice catch! it's always nice to have one of those days.

OK so I'm new here, but I gotta ask. Is there always some park nazi waiting to talk crap when someone holds a fish wrong, releases a fish wrong, keeps blue gills, etc. Don't seem like to friendly a crowd when you even have to watch what reports you post because someone thinks one of these city park lakes is THIER secret fishing hole. Hell, I read some guy say he was gonna stomp someones throat for keeping "gills". I fish pretty much all of these lakes since I drive all over socal for work and stop when I'm finished at the nearest lake. Anyone ever tried to tell me I can't keep fish that are legal to keep, they'd be promptly told to kiss my A**. I'm sure everyone is gonna get pissed, but if it's legal keep your mouth shut. Just cause it's close to your house, don't make it yours. That being said, Report all illegal activity and poaching. Ok I probly won't be around after the scolding I get for this post. And I apoligize for highjacking Manny's thread. Just wanted to let the admins know why people are being drivin away from this site.

Good fishing to all!

Quote Originally Posted by Evan III View Post
    Nice catch! it's always nice to have one of those days.

OK so I'm new here, but I gotta ask. Is there always some park nazi waiting to talk crap when someone holds a fish wrong, releases a fish wrong, keeps blue gills, etc. Don't seem like to friendly a crowd when you even have to watch what reports you post because someone thinks one of these city park lakes is THIER secret fishing hole. Hell, I read some guy say he was gonna stomp someones throat for keeping "gills". I fish pretty much all of these lakes since I drive all over socal for work and stop when I'm finished at the nearest lake. Anyone ever tried to tell me I can't keep fish that are legal to keep, they'd be promptly told to kiss my A**. I'm sure everyone is gonna get pissed, but if it's legal keep your mouth shut. Just cause it's close to your house, don't make it yours. That being said, Report all illegal activity and poaching. Ok I probly won't be around after the scolding I get for this post. And I apoligize for highjacking Manny's thread. Just wanted to let the admins know why people are being drivin away from this site.

Good fishing to all!
    YUP! There's always gotta be haters out there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123