Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Quick mid day at Yorba Regional

Quote Originally Posted by calico killer kevin View Post
    Dude, I'm there this weekend.
    Which Lake did you catch them at?
    Ya, it was lake #2, the big lake.

Quote Originally Posted by Nessie Hunter View Post
    I count 24 fish at that rate.....

How do you safely release 20 trout caught on Power Bait & 1/2 Oz weight...

I guess the 'next guy' can just net 20 dead trout....
    Who cares right. you had your fun...

I could see it if you were using Artificial and lip hooking only.. But Power Bait is a Fish Killer....
    Sad, sad Read.....
    Easy there Loch Ness, every 5 minutes is more like a figure of speech. The fish that I didnt keep were safely CPR'd! As a matter of fact 1 of the 3 that I kept was a dink but it was a bleeder. If the fish that I released werent shallow hooked, I would have taken my limit and called it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Manny, i should have warned ya about that sauce bro. It will get ya in trouble at times. Big Problem is it works twice as well on lures
    To say that the sauce is deadly would be a huge understatement. I never leave home without it

Nice job out there Manny, sounds like a great way to spend the day....thanks for the report!

Quote Originally Posted by Manny View Post
    every 5 minutes is more like a figure of speech.
    We knew what you meant, don't sweat it!

TD

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Nice job out there Manny, sounds like a great way to spend the day....thanks for the report!

We knew what you meant, don't sweat it!

TD
    Thanks Aaron. Hey, you really put a beat down on the Boracho boys Friday night at the Vine. It made for a "quiet" day on the water Saturday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny View Post
    Thanks Aaron. Hey, you really put a beat down on the Boracho boys Friday night at the Vine. It made for a "quiet" day on the water Saturday morning.
    ....blame it on the Gentleman Jack!

TD

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Manny, i should have warned ya about that sauce bro. It will get ya in trouble at times. Big Problem is it works twice as well on lures
    ok, well I gotta know... if it can pull that many fish out of yorba that quick, I need that recipe! also rooster sauce? I would'a gone with c-ck sauce, but maybe thats just me.

Default Secret sauce?

Spray some Chloraseptic on your PB.We dont need no stinkin RS sauce.LOL.....

Quote Originally Posted by LIZARDKING1 View Post
    Spray some Chloraseptic on your PB.We dont need no stinkin RS sauce.LOL.....
    Is that for real? Or are you trying to get me skunked?

Default Skunked?

Sounds corny but it actually worked.The bro-in law and I laughed about the idea over a few too many beers some years ago and I dared him to bring some on our next trip.Stupid fish or I was trying to get him skunked gave him the last laugh!Anyways,after catching about 5 or 6 in a row this curious beer bellied felllow with a green t-shirt with a Iguana across the front asks my bro-in law what we are using.As a joke he tells the dude its A@*S juice.We thought he would just start laughing,but he wanted to know where you could buy it.Showed him the chloraseptic throat spray and he justed walked away with a slightly disappointed look on his face.This was at Anglers lake which of course is no longer open.

I haven't been to this lake for about 15 years.

Can you park by the softball fields and walk into the lake area?

Or is it to far of a walk and it's better to pay the parkings fees?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast