Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Late Report 1-21-09

Quote Originally Posted by Ambassadorhawg View Post
    I was with my tourney partner and we were drifting the East shore. I layed my rod down for a moment to grab a drink outta the cooler and all of a sudden, my rod slams against the side of the boat and goes over in slow motion. Luckily, I was in position to chase after it and w/o considering the consequenses, I went in and got it as it was going down.

I surfaced to hear my partner LHAO! It was Winter, I was all wet and cold. I had my jacket on went I went in.

Low and behold, it was also "just a 2 pounder" on the end of the line.

I had to rescue my rod, it was brand new, on it's first outting!

dude i think i saw you go in! i heard some one yell shat or phuck and splash lol glad both of you guys got you fish and your gear back!

Thanks you guys for your kind words. My mom and I are glad pops made it back home.
    Before he went fishing I had asked him to wear my jade carp necklace for good luck.
    He told me if I gave him a big hug and a kiss that would be more than enough luck for him.
    I guess he was right!!! My uncle Steven and uncle Teddi was fissing that day also and saw
    him fall in. They try to go over to help but was busy fighting a big Stripper. They later came
    over to the house to see if pops was ok and give us the big Stripper. Mom made soup and
    fry the fillets. Yum!!!!

LuRkEr(Vision Jr.)
    Last edited by LuRkEr; 01-25-2009 at 06:11 AM. Reason: spell wrong word

Default Dvl

Sorry guy's ive been out of town the past few day's traveling to plants for Toyota. Hopefully I can get out to the lake on Wednesday, and hopefully not fall in again hahaha. I will probably be on shore if I go, toss a few plugs and see what I can get. The morning should be my best bet, to get a few fish to come up to the surface and play. KPN I would like to see some of you new creations whenever we get the chance to meet up.

Anyone going on wednesday???? ill be there maybe we can share a rental.

till then.......

Vizzion out!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12