Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Oh What A Day....!!!

Default Nice!

Thanks for the funny report. Those lures you got going are looking good SoCal. I need to get a swimbait setup so I can buy one of your lures when they are finished.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalGuy7 View Post
    The bass were there yesterday... We sealed some lures last week will finish sanding the primer today and tomorrow and maybe painting some this weekend.... Here is our drying box.
    drying box huh? You dont need a drying wheel? Does the top coat come out smooth just by hanging? If you can send me some pix on the box id rather hang mine than have to put on a wheel.. You planing on anyother swimmies besides the plug? I think im goona rattle can a few of mine just to get them on the water for testing i would of had a air brush but a swimbait setup caught my eye lol

Nice fish, sounds like a great day. Love the Striper upgrade haha

Quote Originally Posted by matt duarte View Post
    drying box huh? You dont need a drying wheel? Does the top coat come out smooth just by hanging? If you can send me some pix on the box id rather hang mine than have to put on a wheel.. You planing on anyother swimmies besides the plug? I think im goona rattle can a few of mine just to get them on the water for testing i would of had a air brush but a swimbait setup caught my eye lol
    That is our drying box for sealing and priming....

Here is our spray station. He's priming.....

This is our drying "wheel". For paint and clear coat.

Default The plugs

HEY SO CAL I WANT TO BUY ONE OF THE PLUGS,I THINK ON THE DOWN RIGGER ABOUT 75FT DOWN I CAN STICK SOME BIG STRIPEYS AT CASTAIC,,,t/o...NICE GREEN AND BLACK STRIPES THERE,,,

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123