Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: stockings

Default stockings

I know i can check the web site but i'm not going to. When do they stock next at SARL or Corona???? Thinkin about goin.

Quote Originally Posted by chivo View Post
    I know i can check the web site but i'm not going to. When do they stock next at SARL or Corona???? Thinkin about goin.

Should be every Wednesday Night..............

I know the lakes are all about Nitro bait, but if i have gupl or powerbait will it work any less???? Or is Nirto the bait to use??? Oh and also which lake is better for shore fisherman??? Corona or SARL. Which lake has a bigger average fish???
    Last edited by chivo; 01-21-2009 at 04:35 PM.

What ever your go to bait is is what Id use. They are not raised eating nitro. Use what you like.

I am a PB guy and a Nitro scent guy. I use this combo anywhere I go.

They always lie and say that it was caught on NItro. Most is caught on powerbait though. Green is by far the hotted color and a far second is garlic. I like Berkley Garlic trout dip though.

Quote Originally Posted by calico killer kevin View Post
    They always lie and say that it was caught on NItro. Most is caught on powerbait though. Green is by far the hotted color and a far second is garlic. I like Berkley Garlic trout dip though.
    Kinda figured that. I might be heading out to SARL IF i don't make it to perris for some gill hunting.

I think these crazy fish bite on something different every week..... But for me.... And i am a newbe..... Power bait (white) it worked for me. L.o.l.

try the plastic worms; they work well; brand is all confidence so pick the best brand you feel most confident with; green is the best color by the way...