Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Somewhat all around casting rod

Default Somewhat all around casting rod

Im looking into purchasing a curado 200 e7 very soon after watching that show Land Big Fish and hearing all the hype. Im not much of a freshwater guy anymore but im slowly getting back in to it. What rod do you think will be a decent all around rod for tossin spinnerbaits and buzzbaits but at the same time be able to crankbait and carolina rig a worm???? I saw in the show they had their curados paired with cumara rods. They seemed awesome together but im not looking to spend that much on a rod though. Somebody help please.........

Dan Hernandez Custom Rod, i seen him toss everything with this rod. Catching is another story.

Powell 734CF

I wouldn't get a Cumara for most of the applications you're looking for. Their light and sensitive, but the action is much too fast for spinners, buzzes and CB.

Also, about that show, I believe they were using a Curado 300 for the last few clips...even when he dumps it in the water and the deckie was almost ready to jump in for it.