Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jess Ranch or Hesperia

Default Jess Ranch or Hesperia

I haven't seen too many reports for either of these places. Taking pops to one of the two, which one should it be? Any bigger fish being caught out of either of the two? He lives up there in the High Desert so it will probably one or the other. There also is Mojave Narrows, anything good happing over there? Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunker1979 View Post
    I haven't seen too many reports for either of these places. Taking pops to one of the two, which one should it be? Any bigger fish being caught out of either of the two? He lives up there in the High Desert so it will probably one or the other. There also is Mojave Narrows, anything good happing over there? Thanks for the info!
    Jess ranch

Forget Hesperia, did a drive/ask by on Sat. (17th) place was dead and the couple of anglers I asked had nothing.

Went to the Narrows pelican lake was wide open after 1pm on the dropshot pink/orange power worm. And this was my 1st time there also.

I think Jess Ranch would be better, Hesperia lake has some real dirty water, and very slow trout fishing.

Anywhere but Hesperia lake

What happened to Hesperia??? I thought it was a pretty decent fishing hole at one time.

Jess Ranch!

hesperia used to be awesome. my buddy got a couple 10lb'ers outta there.

but now it HORRIBLE clarity. its a waste of time and money.

Out of those two choices, I'd definitely pick Jess Ranch. The workers are pretty nice and the fishing is much better than the pea soup lake.

But, I would recommend going to Mojave Narrows over both of those lakes.

Thanks for the input!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast