Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: bluegill crankbait

Default bluegill crankbait

I read a thread on here earlier this week about bluegill swimbaits, got me thinking about crankbaits imitating bluegill. Anyone had any luck with them or want to suggest any?

diawa makes some little ones and they do really good espessically during prespawn. walmart carrys them.

God Bless

basscatcher

there are tons of different bluegill imitation baits.. just depends on size and action you want... TW has a ton of different items.

Default Pat Keniry custom paint

Check out uptonscustom.com and click on custom painted baits. Pat Keniry paints some killer bluegill patterns along with many other colors. And yes they work, look at his tourny record, it speaks for itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob D View Post
    Check out uptonscustom.com and click on custom painted baits. Pat Keniry paints some killer bluegill patterns along with many other colors. And yes they work, look at his tourny record, it speaks for itself.
    that site adress is wrong. i can't find it.

God Bless

basscatcher

I just tried it and it worked. uptonscustoms.com Give it another try and see if it works.
    Good luck,
    Rob D.