Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: cucamonga guasti lake?

Default cucamonga guasti lake?

hey im thinking of going this friday or sathurday. i need help i never been there. which lake should i fish small lake or big lake? what bait is working there? whats a good spot? any bad spots? pm me if you dont want every1 to know any useful information i will appreciate any help thanks
    Last edited by lilmystery246; 01-20-2009 at 07:22 PM.

What are you fishing for, Trout? Bass? For trout, you could use powerbait (salmon egg) and throw it out deep. If you're targeting bass...same thing, you want something you can throw into deep water (jig) and work it slow.

Quote Originally Posted by UCR's Fishman View Post
    What are you fishing for, Trout? Bass? For trout, you could use powerbait (salmon egg) and throw it out deep. If you're targeting bass...same thing, you want something you can throw into deep water (jig) and work it slow.
    im fishing for trout. which lake should i fish?

the bigger lake

Quote Originally Posted by UCR's Fishman View Post
    the bigger lake
    oh okay thanks =]

Keep in mind that its slow out there due to of all the fishing pressure...the lake is usually fished out unless you go right after they stock. Nevertheless, you should be fine using powerbait or some other scented bait. I dont know what color worms are working but you should consider using some (either drop shot or spilt shot) because it gets pretty boring when you just bait and wait.