Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I had trout fever!!! Now its gone! WFO somewhere

Only kept a stringer of my 5 biggest fish....all others were release to figh another day....stringer ended up taping out at a little over 25lbs....... Pink powerworn was the hot ticket for the day.................KUSH outtttttt1

Quote Originally Posted by WJC71 View Post
    It be nice to just get the report
    and leave the drug s..t out of it

I think it made the report even better :) Congrats on the hawgs man! something about the aroma or something always catches me fish when things get slow, lol

Quote Originally Posted by fishindude420 View Post
    I think it made the report even better :) Congrats on the hawgs man! something about the aroma or something always catches me fish when things get slow, lol
    Thanks bro...been trying to get a nice size trout for some time now....havnt had any luck in the past couple of week.....but this week sured paid off.......best part of all.....i got it on my new trout set up.....couldnt ask for a better way to start off the 09 season........ KUSHED OUUTTTTTTTT!
    Last edited by We Killin ALL fish-626; 01-20-2009 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by We Killin ALL fish-626 View Post
    drop shot power worm...PINK IS KILLER!
    I second that.

Nice work on the trouts.

Great Report

Gotta get LIT to get BIT

is my fishn statement

Hey works for me.

nice fish

Monkey

nice fish!! but why you tryin to hide location? theyre just stockers! is it really that serious? (idont think so!) not like they dont stock them in lakes all over so cal! but good catch

pot heads don't realize that us ex-pot heads can smell them from a mile away, even when you're smoking in your car. i don't think it should be illegal, but it is, so just be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by gavin310 View Post
    pot heads don't realize that us ex-pot heads can smell them from a mile away, even when you're smoking in your car. i don't think it should be illegal, but it is, so just be careful.
    oh you got a license... forget i said anything then!

Quote Originally Posted by the spinning reel bandit View Post
    nice fish!! but why you tryin to hide location? theyre just stockers! is it really that serious? (idont think so!) not like they dont stock them in lakes all over so cal! but good catch
    Keeping the location on the DL cause i dont want this spot to get over fished.....your right....there just stockers....but tell me how many lakes in so cali get stocked with some nice fatties beside those pays lakes??? im use to those 1/2lb to 1lb stockers...thats nothing close to whats in here......

LNL people

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast