Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: I had trout fever!!! Now its gone! WFO somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by one_leg View Post
    Short term memory loss, I presume?

Unless it is an emergency, I don't wan't to have to watch people taking their insulin injections, and I don't think that it is too much trouble to make make the minor effort to prevent others from having to be exposed to your medicine, especially if it is something that they are opposed to. I know that the law is the law and that as a Californian you have a right to use it for medicinal purposes. It doesn't bother me in the least, so don't let my presence ever stop you from medicating. I personally wish that it had been decriminalized a long time ago so that there would be no issue about its legality, but that is not the case.

Some people still believe that Art Linkletter's daughter Diane was driven to suicide while on LSD. You are not gonna have an easy time convincing them that they should have to smell your medicine anywhere, anytime, anyhow. These mostly older people, and prolly GeordyBass, don't think that you should even be able to use it, so how do you think they will feel about you blowing it in their faces, so to speak?

BTW: The autopsies toxicology report proved that Diane did not have any illegal drugs in her system at the time of her death.

There are a number of current and former peace officers on this board. It is probably not a bad idea to avoid having to go through the hassle of being detained, questioned, searched, and possibly ticketed for possession of your medicinal cannabis simply because they think you are having too good of a time at the lake. Most of them just turn a blind eye to such goings one while they are on their day off. It is generally a good idea not to rub other peoples noses in it since that is one of the things that makes people angry in the first place.

I often think that they look at it this way. "I got responsabilities, and If I can't do it then neither should you!"

Many responsible adults use medicinal cannabis to relieve their symptoms without making it public and they are in the vast majority. Use it if you need to and be a staunch supporter if that is what makes you happy. There wouldn't be any Prop 215, SB420, etc. if it weren't for people like you that take a stand in defense of their rights. Just be aware that not everyone shares your feelings on this matter and act accordingly.

Don't aggravate, advocate!!!
    Thanks one leg.....i didnt want to offend ne one on this post....just wanted to state my day of fishing...Lets just everyone catch Big fat toads!

I'd fish with you.

Just let me know when you are heading out and we will slaughter some toads together.

word.................

5 threads in one.....that was one hell of a journey reading this thread.

If it's not LNL it's Yucaipa. Nice fish!! P.M. me that info boss

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456