Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sunday 1/18 and Monday 1/19 MLK derby results.

Congrats G-Money! Awesome Fish!
    Congrats Aaron & Omar..... in the money!

Thanks gentlemen for reppin' TEAM 57, looks like it was a great day out there for lots of lucky anglers!

Hope so see you guys soon!

Default G money ....living up to his name

Way to go G money congratulations brother ....awesome catch

BassinChef

Slayage !

yea congrats to all the winners!

-and special congrats to TD and Omar!!...GMoney's fish..was still kickin when he weighed it in-congrats on that catch too!

Awesomeness!

I get insider information these days, so already knew about GMoney, Omar and Aaron (Thanks, Gator, for going fishing while I was stuck in the office!!!)

Well done lads!

G Money... way to go brother... that's a nice fish

Way to go Gmoney! That's a nice one.

hey y'all
    thanks for all the nice comments. its always good to be in the right place at the right time.

Alan and I had a pretty slow day trolling and were making one last loop before heading in....Im glad we did cuz that fish was a blast! now i have a lil extra $$ to fly my pop in to see the grand kids.....wahoooooo!!!

it was really nice getting to see so many people and as always having great conversations with so many fnn/57 friends is always cool!!

im with ya on that red tail....crazy! It was just starting to turn colors when the fish came in, but by the time i got it to the tackle shop it was already getting to be a deeper red. ive never seen anything like that. I dont know if its possible or not but my guess is that the fish blew a blood vessel during the fight. kinda like if you sneeze to hard and blow a vessel in your eyeball...it gets all deep red If anyone has any ideas as to what may cause a tail to turn red like that Id love to know.

thanks to daniella, jimmy, patrick and the rest of irvine staff that once again put on a really nice event. great lake, great organization, great people, and great times

Im looking forward to my opportunity to rep the BBFC (yeah now), Team57 and FNN at the Masters - wahoooooo!

laters
    G$

Congrats to G Money and Trout Dog!

Could not have happened to a nicer guy! Congrats on the DD G Money

Congrats on your first tourny win Trout Dog!

G-Money in the Masters....woot-woot! I am really stoked for you and wish you the best of luck on the big day.

2Quick great fishing with you this weekend, glad we got a chance to hang and enjoy all the fun on Monday....it was great placing, now we gotta qualify for the Masters!

Thanks for all the props and congrats to all the money makers this weekend,

TD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast