Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Thank You Everyone!

Thanks Santa Fe Eric for mentioning the twins. They had a blast and love thier new rod/reel combos and Fusion Rod Holders!!!!! Look out Trout, here come Christian and Chase!!!!

Default Maverick,

Quote Originally Posted by MAVERICK27 View Post
    Thanks Santa Fe Eric for mentioning the twins. They had a blast and love thier new rod/reel combos and Fusion Rod Holders!!!!! Look out Trout, here come Christian and Chase!!!!
    When I met you and your family that day,where were the Twins hiding? Cindy
    P.S. I'll be out there on Sunday.

To all,

This was the first event I have been able to attend due to my schedule not due to my lack of desire to do so!

I will not list all of the great members that I was able to chat with and finally meet in person. To those I did converse with it was great to finally meet you all in person.

To those thet I did not get the opportunity there is always next time!!!!!!!!

Thank you Dana and FNN Family!!!!

See you next time.

Steve

Forgot to mention it had been 26 years since my previous visit to the vine. Hopefully I can return a greater frequency!

Steve
    Last edited by flyngby; 01-23-2009 at 07:07 PM.

Sounds like a great party. Sorry that I missed this one Dana, next time for sure. Team57 have the best get together, period.

where r the pics?

Cindy, they are usually on the bow or hiding under the control panels by the seat ...they sleep there when they arent catching fish ;)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345