Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thank You Everyone!

Dana! This is why they call you the Godfather!

Your Events Are Awesome!

You, Donna and the Gang are a Hit!

All the Sponsors, People that Helped Cooking and Setting Up!
    Made This Day One of the Best!

I would like to Thank Fusion Metal Works James, Yama & Ladyfish for
    the nice Rod Holder I won! and the New Sponsor not one the Board
    yet for the Fishing Pole! Justin My Nephew Thanks Wingnut for the Bluetooth and TO for the Shirt,
    & Poxy for the CD. And all the new FNN Members We met!

My Nephew Justin, His Girlfriend Stephanie and I Budman formally AmpMan88, had a Great Time!

Budman8
    Dennis
    Last edited by budman8; 01-20-2009 at 07:44 PM.

Thank you for this great event Dana!!!

This event was my first and it was also my first time at the Vine. I got to camp out with a bunch of the 57 guys Friday night and also got to fish with them all the next morning. By far one of the greatest moments in my life (even though I only caught one fish). The food was great!!! Thank you to all that made those two days so awesome. I can't wait for the next one!!!

phyl

A super big thanks Dana for having the FNN/ Team 57 event at Irvine Lake. It was fun and I got to meet new people. Your the BEST

Thanks for organizing and hosting another great event Dana! Can't wait for the next one!

thank you Dana and team for putting together this awesome event .... i can just imagine how much work it took to have everything organized ...... me and vicki had a lot of fun.... i apologies for being very bad with names... there for.. thanks to everyone that helped out specially those that sacrificed a day of fishing to help out setting everything up, and all the sponsors that contributed to the raffle prizes.... we where very fortunate to win 2 tickets to newport landing and a guide trip with the one and only T/O (can't wait)
    we had a lot of fun making new friends and seeing some friends we maid at the turkey bowl..... we are very happy to be a part of team57
    can't wait for the next event

thanks,

Art & vicki

Quote Originally Posted by NoHo ART View Post
    thank you Dana and team for putting together this awesome event .... i can just imagine how much work it took to have everything organized ...... me and vicki had a lot of fun.... i apologies for being very bad with names... there for.. thanks to everyone that helped out specially those that sacrificed a day of fishing to help out setting everything up, and all the sponsors that contributed to the raffle prizes.... we where very fortunate to win 2 tickets to newport landing and a guide trip with the one and only T/O (can't wait)
    we had a lot of fun making new friends and seeing some friends we maid at the turkey bowl..... we are very happy to be a part of team57
    can't wait for the next event

thanks,

Art & vicki

I want to win all guide trips with T/O !!

Wow! It looks like a typical awesome Team 57 event.
    Sorry that I missed a chance to hang with the legends, FNN friends and meet some new ones.
    I sure everyone realizes what a special man Dana is and his heart is twice as big as his stature.

I really fought with the thought of going down, but I had just gotten out of the hospital Friday afternoon and was a bit weak.
    I'm feeling extremely well, with almost no pain, just soreness and discomfort.
    The hip is getting stronger and I hope to be out at the Vine in the next few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by CatchthatTrout View Post
    I really fought with the thought of going down, but I had just gotten out of the hospital Friday afternoon and was a bit weak.
    I'm feeling extremely well, with almost no pain, just soreness and discomfort.
    The hip is getting stronger and I hope to be out at the Vine in the next few weeks.
    Get well Tony, your Team57 buddys wish you a speedy recovery! I hope to wet a line with you at the Vine very soon my friend!

TD

Quote Originally Posted by budman8 View Post
    Dana! This is why they call you the Godfather!

Your Events Are Awesome!

You, Donna and the Gang are a Hit!

All the Sponsors, People that Helped Cooking and Setting Up!
    Made This Day One of the Best!

I would like to Thank Fusion Metal Works James, Yama & Ladyfish for
    the nice Rod Holder I won! and the New Sponsor not one the Board
    yet for the Fishing Pole! Justin My Nephew Thanks Wingnut for the Bluetooth and TO for the Shirt,
    & Poxy for the CD. And all the new FNN Members We met!

My Nephew Justin, His Girlfriend Stephanie and I Budman formally AmpMan88, had a Great Time!

Budman8
    Dennis
    and dont forget WHO gave him that name!!!

GD

Your very welcome Dana, sorry I couldnt join everyone this day, it really looks like everyone had a blast...

I was there in spirit....with ya'll....

Glad the raffle gifts went over well, I'd love to know who won them and how they do when they fish them......
    Maybe those people will send me a message when they get the 1st hookup on them...trust me that stuff is tried and true...

"if you fish it....fish will come !"

My hats off to all that attended, I missed you guys !

Gary

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast