Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Thank You Everyone!

It was truly a GREAT event !!!! Myself along with my daughters would like to give a big thanx to Dana and all who helped out. An event like this doesnt get done by itself .. And thank you to all the people that brought the food, it was GREAT. My daughters really like the chocolate covered apples ...

I am really sorry about missing this event dana...i really really wanted to make it out there with you all....i think my daughter is gonna be upset with me for awhile...she really wanted to go....i had PLANNED to go, but, in typical GD style, work came up....anyways, glad you had a great time...maybe next one....

Take care all

GD

Dana I just wanted to say thank you for your tireless efforts in putting together another great event, everyone in attendance that I have seen or spoken to since have all said what a good time they had. Thank you agin for all that you, I look forward to the next event....when is that by the way?

Take care and be well, all the best from my family to yours in 2009...."you da man!"

TD

Dana, Thanks again for putting together another great event!

Dana,
    Many thanks again for having James/ Lf & I at the event - Arigato..
    I ate sooo much food! Those eggrolls...man.. unreal.. thks wing

James, LF & I (Three three amigos) had the best time ever!
    LF & I won some really nice prizes at the raffle!
    Many thanks to all who supported the event.

TD - thanks for getting the holders to D/G, she sent me a pm

See ya all out there soon!
    Rodger - YamaFish

Every event seems to have a little different character than the one before. I think I missed most of the food, but managed a piece of chicken, a hotdog, and a piece of cake. This event seemed to have a lot of new members. Trolly's name tags were a big hit and made introductions fun.

It was great to see all my old friends from the board and meet new ones as well. I don't think I've ever seen the lake as crowded as it was Saturday.

Thanks to all who contributed food and time for cooking and setting up, to all the sponsors who contributed prizes, and to Dana and Donna for their tireless efforts putting a great event together once again.

7. Default

First off I would like to say a big thank you to the FNN members but especially Dana and Donna. This was the first time I had met both of you and you made me feel like an old friend right away! I really had fun especially in the morning when we were all setting up. I feel truly blessed to be a part of this board. Thank you again to all of you for making me feel part of the family!

So glad D liked the windchime!

Ladyfish
    Last edited by Ladyfish; 01-20-2009 at 05:21 PM.

Dana, Donna and Crew,
    You are the greatest party organizers in the whole world!
    I had many highlights frm this event I just want to share a few:
    1. Spending time with Dana and his crew.
    2. Chatting it up with Steve Flyingby
    3. Chatting it up with Bluehunter
    4. Having a Yamafish Chocolate Chip Pancake
    5. Being excused from the Raffle and Winning my first ever Raffle Item (Thanks Ghetto Dad)
    6. Trading the trip and getting the Striper set up (Thanks Feel the Steel Gary). Thanks Capt. Boracho .I only traded it because I get sea sick as Troutdog knows!
    7. Meeting the Twins!
    8. Getting a hug from GrannyFish

Dana,

Once again, Thank You for the efforts you put forth to make this another event that was even better than the last. Especially under the circumstances of the past few months. I'm proud to call you a Friend and proud to be considerd a friend of yours. Em and I are looking forward to spending an evening with you an Donna and I'm sure we'll plan more.

Thank you for the kind words My Friend and I'll see you soon.

Dana,
    thanks for the kind words and thanks for letting me give everyone a magazine. Also a big Thanks to Aaron for meeting me and getting the magazines to the event--I will have to try and make one sometime--sounds like a great event and even more important--lots of fun.
    shawn
    fish taco chronicles

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast