Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: WANTED: swimbait rod

Default WANTED: swimbait rod

hey guys i just ordered a luna for my swimbait tossin but i need a better pole to put it on... Looking for at least a 7' 11" extra heavy meduim or fast action..has to at least be able to take up to a 6oz bait.. Will pay cash or trade for fish tank and all the goods haha

Default Flipp'in Stik Gr8 for Swim Bait Toss'in

Look at my Flipp'in rod here in the Classified's its 8ft length here's the length

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?t=28156

Hey bro, I've got a 8'XH Californian Calico Special. Don't think I'll be throwing swimbaits much anymore. I only used this thing three times since I bought it. The rod handles the Lunker Punker and Hudds easily. If interested, $80 and it's yours.

sold! pm sent haha

whats the action on it? is it medium or fast action? also is it built like a slatwater rod? by that i mean thick..info and pix would be awesome...im tossin baits on a 7" saltwater rod cause its all i got and its kinda a work out with it being so thick and short

Quote Originally Posted by matt duarte View Post
    whats the action on it? is it medium or fast action? also is it built like a slatwater rod? by that i mean thick..info and pix would be awesome...im tossin baits on a 7" saltwater rod cause its all i got and its kinda a work out with it being so thick and short
    I'm sure it's a fast action. It's a saltwater inshore rod. It's not that thick, IMO. I mean it's not as thick as those big catfish rods and it's not as thin as a flippin stick. I'll post up pictures after work.