Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Vine with T.O. 1/17

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    Kewly is the COOLEST!
    Always great to see you and having fun swapping fish stories with Uncle Bob.

You and Bob will have to kill those Linesides without me at the Striper Bowl... Got the confirmation, I'll be out of town that weekend.
    Art- only if i can match your striper slays with uncle B! Someones gona be at that other bowl Hey we were talking about that last DVL cntest we did last...remember those fatties poppin next to us-everytime i tell that story, people say "no way!"

Quote Originally Posted by Granny Fish View Post
    Kewly, always great to see you. Glad you got on a few fish and had a good time.
    same to you GF, all you guys had a great setup the other day on shore-

Quote Originally Posted by olfishergal View Post
    Kewly!!!! you and TO are amazing. Would love to fish with you guys sometime......OFG
    Its all on TO, I try to follow his technics-

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Kewly, Glad i finally got to meet ya bro. Looking foward to seeing ya on the water soon. Sorry for tossing the broken rod at you and Bob early morning I was trying to make you guys laugh then i realized,, These guys dont even know me... Psycho Fisherman
    Rooster! hahah...no worries on that rod bud, I thought we had a super-break-bendo hit for a second! -Was nice to meet you too, we'll see ya at the lake soon

Quote Originally Posted by one_leg View Post
    Koolaidio N' bAWWWWb.......phenomNall.......

I should troll more and talk less!!!

Friendly Kewl.

O_L
    ....uh what- nice goin with you and GMoney! fish more

Quote Originally Posted by GdHkSet1 View Post
    Kewlwhip,
    Nice talking about the good ol DV days with you and T.O on the docks, did not make it to the festivities, but by the look of the pictures it looked like a great time missed-oh well have to make the next FNN event. Spent most of the time on the water with the family this was our 1st trip to the VINE- so it was nice to be on new water and see "whats down there", anyway we left the lake on good intentions of coming back some time. Hope to see you at the striper bowl, bringing P-Wynn, the boyz of Hemet will be out in force....

Oh yea- Nice seeing Trooltoon and meeting Troutdog on the troll, see you guys again.
    GdHkSet1- was nice seeing/meeting ya at the docks as well! Swappin stories about DVL days is always a good time- those "footballs" will be making a comeback soon enough...ive ran into a few "lurkers" that have landed some recently-eventhough the stripers have made a showing- You should return to the Vine...its a great local spot to get some fun lightline fighting trout.. yeah, striper bowl, see you guys
    there!
    Last edited by kewlwhip; 01-20-2009 at 12:04 AM.

Kewly it was great seeing you again, Sat and Sun fishing with Kewly?! Hard to beat that! Thanks for sharing all the fun, I'm sure I will be seeing you again very soon.

TD

thanks for the drinks and more TD!

Quote Originally Posted by kewlwhip View Post
    ....uh what- nice goin with you and GMoney! fish more
    Thanks Kewly, if only the green boat had got that one on Saturday. Cha-Ching!!!

His PB fish and I was there to net it for him!!! GMONEY is a trolling fool.

It did everything it could to break him off too, and we did everything to prevent it.

Where the hell are the pics?!

Quote Originally Posted by one_leg View Post
    Thanks Kewly, if only the green boat had got that one on Saturday. Cha-Ching!!!

His PB fish and I was there to net it for him!!! GMONEY is a trolling fool.

It did everything it could to break him off too, and we did everything to prevent it.
    yuup!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitts0n View Post
    Where the hell are the pics?!
    you took em all!!

Brother Kewly, Your always smiling and laughing when I see you at the lake. You & Bob will get them next time. Thanks for the report. You don't need no stinking pics

no worries, thanks TM65- Anytime out fishing on the water is reason for smiles

heyyyyy, i gotta pic...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12