Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: my first 57 event

Matt great report, sorry i didn't get the chance to personally meet you, and i'm sorry to hear of your sons illness. I will put him in my prayers, and wish him a speedy recovery !!!!!

Hey Matt,

Great to meet you. Thanks to everyone, you all made my 1st event a BLAST! I knew that you all were very cool and you all lived up to that! I can't wait for the next event! Next time I want to fish with some of you.

Japo

Matt, sorry I dodnt shake your hand while you were there. It was nice seein ya though. i know how it feels to have the kiddies sick. I hope for the best for you and your son!

Matt, really nice to meet you man. Looked like you guys were having a blast at the event and hope to see you at the next one.

thanks guys! Ya there was a lot of people that i didnt get to shake hands with and for that im sorry defently good to see everyone though.. As for my boy hes doin well and back to his self again..were hoping the dr. Will release him to go home today!! Living in riverside and driving to oc everyday is not fun when theres traffic lol... Wingnut why wasnt wingnut pug there? Im sure trolly would of love to make a name tag for him haha

JAPO YOU ARE THE MAN! I LOVE YOU BRO! HAHA thanks again for that bait ill make sure i put it to good use!

Thanks Matt, you are one helluva guy and it was my pleasure to meet you and give you that lure.

See you soon!

Japo

Quote Originally Posted by matt duarte View Post
    Wingnut why wasnt wingnut pug there? Im sure trolly would of love to make a name tag for him haha
    Wingnut Pug will make an appearance at the Team 57 Surf Event in June. See ya there Matt.

Nice to meet you matt we need to start some zombie stuff on your arm! lets fish sometime me you and FD420.. Nice meeting you japo your a great guy and super nice!! thanks for the compliments on my art!! really appreciate it !! nice meeting you MAVERICK healthy looking twins you got there!!.. WINGNUT thanks for the shirts hope you liked the self portrait!!! see you in june!! or before maybe

ZBA

Matt, glad you had a chance to come by. You will have time to fish with us next time. Cool pictures Hope your son is doing well.

Matt, glad I got to say Hello to you. Look forward to seeing you at the next event, with your son......OFG

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast