Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: my first 57 event

Hey there Matt!

I saw ya a couple times at the event but never had the opportunity to say hi! Thanks for coming out!

Great set of pics and good report, hope we see ya at the next one!

Looks like fun bro. We need to do some fly fishing soon...

Nice to finally meet you !!

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Bass ATTACK View Post
    Nice to meet you matt we need to start some zombie stuff on your arm! lets fish sometime me you and FD420.. Nice meeting you japo your a great guy and super nice!! thanks for the compliments on my art!! really appreciate it !! nice meeting you MAVERICK healthy looking twins you got there!!.. WINGNUT thanks for the shirts hope you liked the self portrait!!! see you in june!! or before maybe

ZBA
    it was nice to meet you to dude, im down for some art for sure! defently need to get some time on the water..TJ just rented a skiff at nph we all should get 2 boats and go kill it!

Quote Originally Posted by Granny Fish View Post
    Matt, glad you had a chance to come by. You will have time to fish with us next time. Cool pictures Hope your son is doing well.
    thank you my son is doing just fine HE CAME HOME TODAY!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by olfishergal View Post
    Matt, glad I got to say Hello to you. Look forward to seeing you at the next event, with your son......OFG
    nice meeting you to defently will have the kid and the lil woman out there with me next time!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman57 View Post
    Hey there Matt!

I saw ya a couple times at the event but never had the opportunity to say hi! Thanks for coming out!

Great set of pics and good report, hope we see ya at the next one!

thanks dana! ya i saw you i wanted to say hi but you looked like a busy guy..you did a awesome job on this event i was real happy i was able to make it out for the time i did everyone was awesome! thank you

Quote Originally Posted by DCCTrouserTrout View Post
    Looks like fun bro. We need to do some fly fishing soon...
    maybe this weekend! sunday i have my kid saturday while the wife goes to work and does hair doos

Quote Originally Posted by Hitts0n View Post
    Nice to finally meet you !!
    defently a pleasure my man! awesome bbq skills you were tearing it up! now if only you could fish that good...haha that was not cool bro im sorry haha just messin with ya dude glad to meet you we will defently have to get on some fish soon! i ned to learn the hittsology of fishin haha !

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Bass ATTACK View Post
    Nice to meet you matt we need to start some zombie stuff on your arm! lets fish sometime me you and FD420.. Nice meeting you japo your a great guy and super nice!! thanks for the compliments on my art!! really appreciate it !! nice meeting you MAVERICK healthy looking twins you got there!!.. WINGNUT thanks for the shirts hope you liked the self portrait!!! see you in june!! or before maybe

ZBA
    Thanks ZBA, you are da man!!

Japo

The legendary "MD" nice to finally meet you, glad you had some time to join in on the fun....all the best to you and your son in 2009.

TD

Matt -
    First I must say good health to your son. Second it was great meeting you and I look forward to many more events we can fish together with your son there.

Hey Matt,
    I also was lucky enough to win one of those bass lures, problem is most of my gear is for trout and cats. Maybe you can tell me what you use to throw that bad boy. Just try not to confuse like everyone did with poor lilmystery when he bought his first swimbait setup. Anyhow, It was nice meeting you and chatting about Jurupa. Maybe I'll see you out there sometime.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123