Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: my first 57 event

Default my first 57 event

well guys this was my first team 57 event.. im sorry i couldnt make it eariler to fish with any of you.. my son had surgery friday to fix his reflux so ive been at the hosptial since than..hes doing good though and should be able to come home tomorrow..any way i had a chance to step away from the hopstial (choc) and headed to the vine, not really to fish but mailny to meet all you great people.. i got there late proly around 2:00

it was really nice to meet all you guys! DANA you and everyone who helped put on a great event. im sorry i didnt get a chance to shake your hand. Wingnut it was a pleasure meeting you ( oh and the raffle ticket i decided to give VG...it won haha just my luck)

anyway here are just a few of the random pictures i took...

everyone who caught a fish raise their hand

hitts puttin down the skills on the BBQ

number 1 of 2 winning a pole

steppin up to the plate

trolly being trolly

this was a accidental pic but i caught fishingdude420 thinking of what he wants to win

ok who the hell gave trolly a bazooka

another accidental pic but look who i caught haha

WHAT CAN I SAY THIS GUY IS EFFING AMAZING! HE WON A RAFFLE PRIZE THAT HAD THE BASSSTAR BAIT THROWN IN AND OUT OF NO WHERE HE GAVE IT TO ME! WHAT A AWESOME GUY HE ALSO GAVE A POLE TO A LIL GIRL THAT WAS THERE...THANK YOU..YOU WILL DEFENTLY BE THE FIRST TO KNOW WHEN THIS THING CATCHES A HAWG!

well it was defently nice meeting all of you guys, i had a blast even though i was only able to be there for a few hours.. hopefully nect time ill be able to fish with all of you..
    Last edited by matt duarte; 01-18-2009 at 09:24 PM.

Matt,
    Glad you had a good time out there. Hope your son all the best. I cancelled my surgery this month just to be at this event. My surgery is now for next month.
    Nice pics and thanks for the report. Cindy

Props on getting out there even if it was just a few hours. Hope your son gets well soon. Hope 2 cya out there bassin it up soon

Hey Matt. Nice to meet you & glad you could make the event. The guy who won the raffle prize is HBJapo. This was his first Team 57 event too. He is a cool cat for sure. Hope you son gets better. See you at the next event.

Nice report man! nice to see you out there. Hope your kid gets well soon. How the heck did you manage to get a pic of me like that? lol i look like i wanna win bad, hahahaahha. We gotta go hit up a lake soon and catch some pigs on swimmies! good lookin out that day man :)

Matt,
    Cool Meeting you and VG!

Santa Fe

thanks guys i defently had a blast for the time i was able to be out there. it was great meeting all of you. no worries FD420 you know i got you..haha just got more:)

Great Report!!!!....Hope your sons feels better soon..That was my daughter that received that fishing rod from HBJAPO .....VERY NICE .....Good Luck

Matt, it was a pleasure seeing you there.

I am glad that you were able to take a couple minutes to come out and say hello. I hope that paying us all a visit enabled you to relax a little bit and relieve some of the stress that comes along with having someome you love in the hospital. I hope that your sons stay at CHOC results in a favorable outcome. See ya at the next one and I hope that you get to fish then.

niicee.. that was pretty cool when the dude gave you that lure- too bad we couldn't test the swim patterns that afternoon- all good- hope your kid does better in the coming days...see you guys out in the water! FD420 lol-

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast