Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First in '09

Default First in '09

My daughters and I camped out in line friday night ...Hoping to get a good spot in the am...
    We found a spot on Trout Island hoping for some good luck!!!!! My daughter Ashley 6 hooked into a nice size stocker trout right off .The look on her face when she brought the fish in was worth the price of admission...At about 9am my daughter Anabelle 9 hooked into a 4.0 Brook Trout on pumped up night crawler...Once again i was excited!!!!!
    At about 1030 I caught one of Irvine's nice size stocker trout..We finished the day at about 1pm to head over to the potluck...This was my first Team 57 outing..I met alot of great people...everybody acted like they knew you forever..and made you feel welcome........
    Thank You Dana and all who helped him for putting on this great event...Nothing like this is ever eazy :) Again it was a great time and was nice meeting great people ..........I was able to take a couple pictures before the batteries died in my camera

Last edited by Judder73; 01-20-2009 at 08:24 PM.

Very your daughters got trout. Super Anabelle landed a 4.0 Brook trout Thanks for the report.

Default Hi Judder,

Glad you had a good time at the event. Dana and company always do it up! The next Legend event will be "BIGGER" Team 57/FNN members always make a person feel welcome. Glad you could attend. See you on the waters. You drove far,my best friend live in your area.
    Congrats on the catch. Cindy
    Last edited by Mondo21; 01-18-2009 at 08:16 PM.

4lb brook? so sweet.. Dont think i met ya there but there always is the next event. Hope 2 cya out there sometime soon. Enjoyed the report

Exclamation

Thanks for the participation! It was my pleasure having you and your daughters at the event!

They caught fish, won prizes and had a good day because Dad made sure to get them out and on some quality fish!

Congratulations Anabelle on a beautiful brookie! Well done!

Hope to see you guys again soon at the next event!

Dana
    Fisherman 57

Those look like two happy girls right there, wtg on getting the kids on some fish Juudder! Hope to see you and the family at the next team57 event.

TD

Congrats on your daughters nice Brook Trout and your trout 2 WTG!
    Glad to know you had fun!

Congrats to your daughter on the 4# Brook. I've never caught a brook at Irvine yet and never caught one that big.

Glad you had a good time and hope to see you at the next event.

Its awesome to see the lil ones out there having a blast!

Thank You All for the Comments !!!!! ... Justin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast