Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: laguna lake report 1-18-09 with pics

Default laguna lake report 1-18-09 with pics

got there around 7 am just me and my mom at first. we set the rods up and casted. on my other rod i used a rapala original minnow. 3rd cast FISH ON! nice lmb it was black maybe a black bass??? well we continued the day. at around 4:30 i told my mom to call my dad to see if he wanted to come. the reason he stayed home is because he had to fix the car and also because he was kinda dissapointed because of irvine's snags. but he didnt give up as soon as my mom called him he said yea. so my mom went to pick him up and he brought nightcrawlers i bought from irvine and thats when the real action began....... i set him up with nightcrawlers and not 5 seconds past and he got a small catfish =] fought hard for his size. we were getting so many bites that we were having fun just watching the bobber sink in the water when they bit =] its a good place to take your kids and family =]... well ALL fish were released safe and gently. we caught 2 tilapia, 1 bluegill , 3 bass and 1 lost , 3 trout , and 2 small catfish =] we didnt take pics of all of the fish because my phone uncharged and i had no camera =[ well it wass a very good day and im going tommorow =] if you go make sure you say hi.

first fish of the day

second fish hookjaw

3rd fish

forth fish

AND THE REST WAS WHEN MY PHONE DIED =[

Thats one hell of a day out there. Triple threat gotta love it. Try the very North end as well. Ya might end up with a homerun. Lip Ripperz can be deadly there as well. GL tomm.

cool report man thanks for sharing!

Good job out there!!

Just a little reminder if your ever back in that lake again, you can only use 1 rod/pole per person in that place. keep up the good work..

Quote Originally Posted by BassFreak View Post
    Good job out there!!

Just a little reminder if your ever back in that lake again, you can only use 1 rod/pole per person in that place. keep up the good work..
    Yea i know thats why we have the second rod stamp!

Quote Originally Posted by lilmystery246 View Post
    Yea i know thats why we have the second rod stamp!
    Even with the stamp you cannot use two rods, right Rooster?

Nice job on the fish from the duckpoo pond.

2 fish limit also.

Quote Originally Posted by one_leg View Post
    Even with the stamp you cannot use two rods, right Rooster?

Nice job on the fish from the duckpoo pond.

2 fish limit also.
    oh well the dfg guy didnt say anything... i relesed all of them

Quote Originally Posted by lilmystery246 View Post
    oh well the dfg guy didnt say anything... i relesed all of them
    Just looking out for you bud, for some reason that lake has its own "city rules", you can read it on the signs posted all over the lake. The DFG guy probably didnt want to hassle someone as young as you and I agree, much of the law is open to interpretation by the officers that enforce them. just to be on the safe side though, it would be prudent to research the local regulations for where you are fishing. you never know when the "DFG guy" is having a bad day adn looking to take it out on someone..

Just looking out for you bud, for some reason that lake has its own "city rules", you can read it on the signs posted all over the lake. The DFG guy probably didnt want to hassle someone as young as you and I agree, much of the law is open to interpretation by the officers that enforce them. just to be on the safe side though, it would be prudent to research the local regulations for where you are fishing. you never know when the "DFG guy" is having a bad day adn looking to take it out on someone..
    yea well im about to leave to laguna ill make sure i use 1 rod =]

Good job out there!!

1 rod? well if that's true then there is a big problem out there. people use 3 or 4 of them and also take 10 fish stringers home. i have never see a dfg officer out there, too bad. i also see a lot of a$$es out there without licenses. why doesn't the dfg go out there when everyone is there? i am just saying
    good luck and good bless.
    Last edited by 92yj; 01-19-2009 at 03:38 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast