Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who's hitting the E.Sierras In May?

This year's goal is to fish the Sierras twice monthly May-October, now that we live a lot closer than last year. We moved to Ridgecrest in mid-July '08, which kinda messed up the fishing schedule more than mildly. None of that drag this year--IT'S ON.

I'm also going to shift gears a bit, away from smaller waters and onto larger lakes. Launch ramps at some Sierra lakes don't fit 17' boats very well.

I am going to try the Sierras in May, June and OCT this year whoohoooo!!!!!!!!!

May 23-28, June 17-23

:D
    Last edited by Koshaw; 02-27-2009 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGameHunter View Post
    fndaway please tell me the stories about Kirman are true about the footballs that get pulled out of there!!!! I googled that place and it seems like about 2 miles in.. Is it an easy trek in? I want to take my boys(8,5) for an overnighter there!!

Is it primarily a tubing lake or is it accessable from shore?

Thanks,
    BGH
    BGH yes the stories are true. Check your pm's.

Nice Cutty. I've got to make the trek in there sometime. Heard about limited shoreline opportunity there though. too shallow in the accessable areas?
    sandman

I'm looking at getting up there and hitting up the Owens and PVR sometime in April, as well as another trip or two further up after the opener.

Bridgeport area for me for a 3 day weekend May 16-18 staying at the Walker River Lodge with a group of about 12 guys. Should be fun, many of the guys either work for or own wineries in Napa ;)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123