Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's hitting the E.Sierras In May?

Default Who's hitting the E.Sierras In May?

I'm planning on heading up to the E.Sierras with Team Trucha on the first weekend of May. We were gonna get a cabin at Convict, but they're all booked up, so we're planning to stay at Silver Lake (June Lake Loop) instead.

Just wondering who else here on FNN is planning to head up to the E.Sierras around that time? And where are you planning to stay?

I can't wait!!!

I usually hike into Kirman the second weekend after the opener.

I usually head up for the Memorial Weekend. I get there on Tuesday and leave on Saturday. Dont care for the big crowds. I stay at Bishop Creek Lodge or Creekside RV park. Both are on the Bishop South Fork. I like this area because you have 4 lakes (Intake II is lake-ish) and miles of creeks at your front door. And it is a realtively short drive to Convict, Rock Creek, Crowley or Mammoth. Driving in the Sierras is a pleasure anyhow. I have seen awesome sites while driving.

Damn it!!! All the cabins at Silver Lake are booked up too.

Back to Convict Lake.

Gull lake lodge ..

Will be there in June....

Ill be up there for the opener at crowley. I cant wait to hit the creeks, convict, and the owens this year. I didnt get to spend much time up there last year. But this year is gonna be a good year.

I'll be there May 2-4, and again May 16-17. First trip is for fishing, second will be for a wedding at the Double Eagle. Going to be tight on time but I'm betting I'll be able to wet a line. It'll be like Grumpy Old Men when they almost miss the wedding!!!
    If things are full try Fern Creek Lodge between Gull and Silver. Neat little place.
    Sandman

Default Double Eagle is the Rolls Royce

of the Sierras

Been good for a couple or anniversaries. And I get my wife to fish with me.

And, of course, the Carson Peak Inn for steaks. Did that on our honeymoon and 30 openers.
    Last edited by billy b; 02-02-2009 at 07:09 AM.

I am going to be up there May 23-26

=)

And June 18-22 =^^=

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast