Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Application to Become a ..........

Default Application to Become a ..........

Fan of the Pittsburg Steelers.

Name________

Address _______

Phone #_________

Team you are currently a fan of :_________________________

If you answered " Cincinnati Bengals " above , please provide the phone # of your case worker and/ or parole officer: ________________________

How long have you been a fan of your current team ? _________________________

Reason you wish to become a fan of the Steelers? ________________________________

If you answered " Total embarrassment " to above , pleased be advised that we are not accepting applications from Cleveland Browns fans at this time.

If you are currently a Baltimore Ravens fan, please list any weapons you are particularly skilled with or any street drugs you are currently have in your posession:_________________

If you are a New England Patriots fan, please list your favorite brand of video camera and detall any other surveillance equipment you are familiar with:__________________________

Please fill out all feilds in pen ( ATTN : Raiders fans- no crayon )
    Return this form to the steelers fan that gave it to you .
    Allow 4-6 years for processing, because basically , we don't give a crap.
    Don't call us - We'll call you

Posted for my friend Hitts On.
    Last edited by Troutman65; 01-18-2009 at 07:55 PM.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.... What a fool. To tell you the truth, I am pretty excited about the Cards and Steelers in the Superbowl. My team is lead by a goofball of a man named Mr. Rodgers...
    Last edited by DCCTrouserTrout; 01-18-2009 at 07:12 PM.