Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: check ur receipt

Default check ur receipt

Bought some tackle at Sports Chalet and seldom have any complaints, but when checking out the total seemed a bit high to me........Well low and behold I check the merchandise against the register receipt and found (4) items were charged higher than the sticker prices.......Funny thing these items were not on sale. Sales gal seem miffed at me checking my stuff, but it is my money.......I ended up getting a 6.42 refund on the spot. Reason I go there is because it is close to my work and I can run over at lunch. Not sure I will continue to do so. Anyway, shoppers, check your receipt. I think they nail us on tackle because we are so excited to get fishing that these people think we don't notice extra charges. Take care everyone.........OFG

thanks for the heads up...i never notice stuff like that...like u said we are all too anxious to go fishing so never worry about checking

Quote Originally Posted by Seng90806 View Post
    thanks for the heads up...i never notice stuff like that...like u said we are all too anxious to go fishing so never worry about checking
    you would have to actually PURCHASE items to have a receipt seng!! Free fifty free is NOT a purchase price!!

GD

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto dad View Post
    you would have to actually PURCHASE items to have a receipt seng!! Free fifty free is NOT a purchase price!!

GD

Free fifty Free.

happened to me last week also, checked the receipt at home and seen they charged me more on some hooks. Wasnt worth the drive back.

i am upset at the rudeness of the clerk so i was being a beeoch and checked evry price I had.......i will always check from now on

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto dad View Post

GD
    im learning man so bare with me....free fifty free? WTH is that?

Has the reverse ever happened to anyone?

You know, you walk out of the store and notice that you were undercharged?

Would you walk back in there and let them know?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Has the reverse ever happened to anyone?

You know, you walk out of the store and notice that you were undercharged?

Would you walk back in there and let them know?
    i actually do sometimes, depends on the amount... I had dinner with the girl one time and they gave me the other tables receipt, which was significantly less, of course I told them...

Quote Originally Posted by a biley View Post
    i actually do sometimes, depends on the amount... I had dinner with the girl one time and they gave me the other tables receipt, which was significantly less, of course I told them...
    would've been nice of you to save your date a few bucks...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast