Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 09' Pics and Report/Mondo21

Default Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman57 View Post
    Thanks for all the support and participation Cindy. Your raffle donation was one of my fav's!

Great set of pics, great report and another awesome contribution to TEAM 57 and FNN!

Hope to see you at the next event! Save me a 2010 calendar! LOL!

Dana
    Dana,
    I will make your first!
    One person I gave a calender to and that was Doctorhook's Grandson. That's the day Dr. Hook gave me great fishing tips and the Grandson was just so interested in fishing. A very small token to say thanks!
    I will be at the next event, but have to have surgery next month. I put it off to go to this event Cindy

Great set of photos Cindy, very well done!

Congrats on a very good day of catching out there...."you got skillz", just be sure to check that drag setting at the start of the day!

see you soon and best of luck on the surgery, hope it is nothing too serious!

TD

Nice report and pics!
    It was nice seeing you at the event hope to see you soon & Those Calendars you made
    were cool!

T9

Cindy, You are a sweetheart!
    It was good to see you again and get to talk. Thanks for the report and awesome pics.
    I hope to see you at the Vine soon and maybe you can give me some pointers on the trout.

Quote Originally Posted by PONTOON View Post
    Cindy, You are a sweetheart!
    It was good to see you again and get to talk. Thanks for the report and awesome pics.
    I hope to see you at the Vine soon and maybe you can give me some pointers on the trout.
    I'm still learning. Teach me how to catch those "MONSTER KITTIES!!!" I hope to see you soon. Cindy

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234