Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 09' Pics and Report/Mondo21

Mondo 21.. I really enjoyed the pictures.........And really enjoyed the day......thanks for taking the time to take the pictures.........

Quote Originally Posted by Judder73 View Post
    Mondo 21.. I really enjoyed the pictures.........And really enjoyed the day......thanks for taking the time to take the pictures.........
    Your Welcome. It was a blast! Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo21 View Post
    I was looking for you at the event to take another pic for the 2010 calender. It was a hit! Trolly was going all around showing off the calender. People started saying they want one. Sorry you couldn't stay.
    See you soon. Cindy

Sorry I missed you too. I was at the event for a little while. I was tired and went home. See you at the lake next time Cindy. I think your the Team 57 Calendar maker now.

thanks for the report looks like you guys did better from shore ...
    the get together was fun can't wait till next time!

Quote Originally Posted by Bradakas View Post
    It was nice meeting you towards the end of the day Cindy!

-Brad and Melanie
    It was also nice meeting you too. It was a beautiful day on the water and the event was priceless. See you next time. Cindy

Great fun out there at the Vine in 09' event!
    I have never sceen so many private boats at the Vine. They were having people park down by the lagoon after a boat launch
    It was a busy day! Good payouts for those who placed in the Tourney

A many thanks to all the sponsors! I won one of those really cool coveted prizes by Wingnut! Thanks again! I don't even want to
    disclose how many of those eggrolls I consumed .... thks again
    Those eggrolls and Emillio's Cevice' and I am good to go!

Thanks Dana having James, LF & myself at this event
    ~~A personal thank you to all who purchased any of the Fusion products - Rodholders and accessory trays etc.. . ~~
    In the future, LF & I will be handling the rodholder sales on behalf of Fusion. We will be the point people to contact for the holders.
    LF & I will develop the website in the future.
    Thanks as well to Marlon Meade and the Irvine Lake Pro Team for your support.

James, LF and I had a great time meeting alot of folks for the 1st time out there. I didn't get to fishing, but had the time
    of my life just talking to folks and telling crazy fish stories.

As always... the best of times,
    Rodger - YamaFish

sold a bunch of em on Sat

the breakfast eats

Lake Irvine Pro Team

Our Big Hit of the Day! The new tray - We sold out of them! Two cut outs to hold the PB Jars

Drink - beer / soda / water Holder

Default Yamafish,

I was so busy taking pics I didn't even notice the new stuff you brought along. I will send a pm to get prices for the rod and the new tray set-up.
    Got there late. Glad you had a nice time out there. Cindy

Cindy was great to finally meet you. I think you had your first limit before we even caught 1. Thx for the great pics as well as report. The calendars were awesome as well. Looking foward to next years already

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Cindy was great to finally meet you. I think you had your first limit before we even caught 1. Thx for the great pics as well as report. The calendars were awesome as well. Looking foward to next years already
    Thanks Rooster. It was an honor to meet you also. Look for your pic in the 2010 calender. Hope to see you real soon on the water. Cindy

Thanks Cindy!
    I really enjoyed your report!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast