Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 09' Pics and Report/Mondo21

Default 09' Pics and Report/Mondo21

Headed on the 5( 2am) and seen a sign, "Artesia Detour" Here I go again. Exited Artesia, now what? Can't call Troutman65, too early. Stopped at a Chevron station,saw these 2 Asian Guys,asked how do I get to the 91? They said east or west? Thanks to Patrick, I knew the answer. EAST I said proudly They told me how to get there. I wrote it down cause of my short memory Thank them and headed out. These 2 Guys came on the side of me and said follow us, we're going that way. YEEESSS! They took me right there and I was on my way. I must live a good life, God is always there to help me.
    Get to the Vine at 3 am. First face I see parking lot in front of me was Koshaw. Before I could turn my motor off,there's "Timster" heading my way to say hello. talked to Timster for a while and I said hello to Koshaw,he had been setting up his gear for the Trout slay. I crawled back in the SUV and tried to get some zzz's,it was cold out there. I had to turn the heater on in order to fall asleep. I woke up at about 5:30am.
    Got a call from Blakeb and his bro Mike, they came by to meet me. I had only spoken to Blake on-line. They fished w/me over at the Flats. I told them I would get the 1st. Trout and so I did,my camera was still in the car. They were up next... Here's a pick of them:Blake is on the right.

They caught the next one also:

I told them "Stop it!!!" it's my turn. ( I got my limit early)
    I did get the next one ,no pics. In less than an hour, I had 3 and the Guys had 4.(They ended up w/7)
    Then company came by... Rooster,Maverick and Family.

Troutdog wave hello, sorry no close-ups

Alan trolled by also. Didn't get a pic.
    I met Moses and his brother-in Law. This is Moses after a few beers, before this pic he was sitting on a box and fell over and cut his arm. Moses entire converstation was about fishing Laguna Niguel and the fabulous fish that comes out of there lake. Moses said that Irvine has a better view. Meet Moses:

He was interested in becoming a Team 57 member. I invited them over to the get together and told them the fun we have all together. Moses was sold, I think.

I'm not going to try and remember everyone's name,I'll just post the pics:
    I had a beautiful time as always. Can't wait for the next event! Cindy

Here's me winning a prize:

Hope you've enjoyed the pics,see you on the water. Thanks, Cindy
    Last edited by Mondo21; 01-18-2009 at 02:35 PM.

Default Hi cindy

Hey cindy love the post i had so mutch fun yesterday im glad i got to meet you yesterday that guy besides was so funny. Hope to see you out there soon :)

Blakeb

Looked like a fun day

It was nice meeting you towards the end of the day Cindy!

-Brad and Melanie

Great post, Cindy! Love that pic of me with beer in one hand and a cigarette in the other! LOL!

M21 ,You need to get your GPS working , lol but it looks like you found your way and had alot of fun and your limit of fish . I enjoy looking at all the pics as I counld'nt make it out this weekend so thank you for sharing . // db

Quote Originally Posted by diamondbear View Post
    M21 ,You need to get your GPS working , lol but it looks like you found your way and had alot of fun and your limit of fish . I enjoy looking at all the pics as I counld'nt make it out this weekend so thank you for sharing . // db
    The GPS is working, I also found my cord for the house. Haven't found the one for the car yet. I really didn't think I'd needed it Also it's a joke with myself, I always seem to forget something when I go to Irvine. I've left my purse and had no money to get in,but luckily I was with Hitts girlfriend,she loaned me the money. I have left my cell phone,when the person I was meeting was suppose to call me when she got there, I have left the net. And on and on. One day I'll get it together. I won't leave my GPS in the car anymore,because the 1st one was stolen Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    Great post, Cindy! Love that pic of me with beer in one hand and a cigarette in the other! LOL!
    I'll make sure to put that pic on the 2010 calender. A classic Sue. That was a nice pic of you. Cindy

Cindy, congrats on your limit of trout again Sweet Your calendar's that you made up with photo's you took was TOTALLY OFF THE HOOK !!!!!!
    What a great idea to do that See you at the lake when you can make it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    Cindy, congrats on your limit of trout again Sweet Your calendar's that you made up with photo's you took was TOTALLY OFF THE HOOK !!!!!!
    What a great idea to do that See you at the lake when you can make it out.
    I was looking for you at the event to take another pic for the 2010 calender. It was a hit! Trolly was going all around showing off the calender. People started saying they want one. Sorry you couldn't stay.
    See you soon. Cindy

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast