Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First '09 at the Vine, including a triple hook up!

Sue it was great getting to see you kids at the lake again. I love hearing you talk about catching fish.

Nice report sue, i'm sorry i did'nt get a chance to meet you at the event, maybe next time. John

Sue, it was nice to see you again!! twins rule...except when I get no sleep before a tourney :( haha. I was one of the boats that were too close to the Phenix guys....haha I trolled by them, never anchored. Triple hook-ups is sick! What a memorable day!

Nice to see you having fun at the event Sue, didn't get a chance to meet Gator & daughter, maybe at the next event.

Great seeing you again Sue. Glad you had a good time and you all caught some fish.

Thanks Sue! It sure sounds like you guys had a great day and thank YOU for all the support you continue to give TEAM 57.

What an awesome event made better by the participation of members like you! Congrats!

Dana

Nice seeing you and the Gator crew at the lake this weekend, thanks for sharing your adventures!

TD

Thanks for the report sounds like you all had a blast out there.

Bigred

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12