Quote Originally Posted by Mondo21 View Post
It was good seeing you yesterday. Looks like you had a good time dispite you head cold. I always have a good time taking pics of beautiful happy faces. Hope you feel better. Cindy
Cindy, you always bring a smile to my face. Keep em coming.

Quote Originally Posted by diamondbear View Post
ALAN , YOU TROLLING FOOL , ha Way to go thou you'll get the DD AGAIN next trip . // steve
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha, it was Gmoney's turn. 12 lb. 10 oz. PB @ the Vine.

We will be nailing some HO's in your neck of the woods real soon.

DB, I'll let you know when we are heading over that way.

Quote Originally Posted by BingJr View Post
Great seeing you there Alan. It was a blast at the BBQ/Get together. There were some nice fish caught but the avg size of the fish this year at the vine has been a big disappointment. I sure do miss the nice avg. to the fish that were coming out last year. 90% of the 50 fish I saw caught yesterday were DFG size. A major Bumber.
The smaller ones are definitely smaller this year.

It seems there are a lot more larger ones this time around though.

The pendulum seems to swing back and forth on the fish weights every year or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Fe Eric View Post
Barely saw you! But it was good to know you were there!

SFE
Eric, you are so popular that I couldn't find my way past your posse'.

Next time I will seek you out. Don't evade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LateFisher View Post
ALAN, NICE TALKING TO YOU AGAIN. GLAD YOU CAUGHT ALL THOSE FISH, MAYBE YOU OR SOMEONE CAN TAKE THE HEX OFF OF ME AND MAYBE SHOW ME WHAT I'M DOING WRONG. I GOT THE BIG 0 AGAIN WHILE WATCHING MY BROTHER CATCH NEAR A LIMIT USING THE SAME GEAR AND BAIT AS ME . DON,T WORRY I WON'T GIVE UP, I WON'T , I WON'T , I WON'T !!!!!! HERE'S TO ME
I will do whatever I can to help you out. Just let me know and we will arrange a Vine slay day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MAVERICK27 View Post
Great job Alan, way to stay with the troll...we did marginal on the troll...fish need to settle a little. Hope you feel better!!
Feeling much better now Maverick, thanks for your sentiment.

For every marginal day there are about 6 really good days on the troll at the Vine.

You just have to stick to it and maintain confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
Good times at the Vine...hope you shake that cold O_L.

I have cast the Demon out!!! Great times in my opinion!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitts0n View Post
He's like 30 lbs lighter n0w than this pic !

Oh really, I could not tell. But then again, I don't really care how much Omar weighs....lol