Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fish & Game at Legg Land

Default Fish & Game at Legg Land

We decided to hit up Legg Land to hang out with the Legglers. Stopped at Big 5 for a fishing license since I had not been fishing in a while due to the economic crisis. I could not afford to buy my license but much to my shagrinn, I purchased one anyways. And wouldn't you know!!! We saw Fish & Game as we are walking to the spot. Yes we were just walking and he actually stopped us. We weren't even fishing yet! He asked us for our license and mentioned that he see's many fakes. My point is this. You don't see them all damn year looking for poachers, illegals, or whatever you want to call them. It's good to see them doing their job but you never see them during the spawn. Never the less, if you're out there fishing without a license. Better go get one. I was lucky enough to get one this morning. You just never know!

Thanks GOD they are out there in poacherland wrestling up some law breakers!

Was anyone cited?

about time!!! they were at the city park i was fishing too!!! GOOD JOB! im tired of poachers! and they took licenses out of the holders to see if they're real too! i for one am glad!

DFG does not mess around i was at silverwood on a frineds boat my brother wanted drive the boat to see what it was like(1 week after his 18th bday) . the fishfinder said there was some fish around so we stop and give it a try, my brother get bored..casts twice for nothing and says "this is why i dont fish ....you never catch anything" 1 minute latter a boat rolls up and ask for license i had mine, he didnt he said he wasnt fishing ... the dfg dude says i seen you cast ..so he explain that it was out of boredem he says yeah um thats called fishing....so sign here ..... two weeks latter a little letter in the mail with a fee of $900.00 for fishing with no license!!! learned his lesson although his intent was not to fish just wanted to drive the boat i still think it sucks for him. so hopefully they catch people who fish with no license and think they can get away!!

i hear they have the right to confiscate the fishing gear, and I hope they do too!!! from now on, my GF is not touching my gear when I'm at the lake!!! I might just get one for her just to be safe!

At least there out there once in awhile, better than nothing i guess.

Default Pudd Too!

Yep. They've been at the Pudd. the last couple of fridays. The DFG said he seen lots of fakes. Colored w/ markers. So beware... had a brief conversation he does take poaching personal!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marc626 View Post
    Yep. They've been at the Pudd. the last couple of fridays. The DFG said he seen lots of fakes. Colored w/ markers. So beware... had a brief conversation he does take poaching personal!!!
    good!!! i'll be at the pudd friday possibly hopefull he's there at swim beach for the poachers!!!

Thanks for the heads up, Henry.

I guess I gotta stop using the orange piece of construction paper, and go get a real license.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast