Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team 57 "First of 09"

WELL SAID PONTOON, ITS ALWAYS GOOD TO BE AROUND SUCH FUN PEOPLE. ALSO THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR MAKING MY WIFE , MY BROTHER, AND MYSELF FEEL SO WELCOME AND PART OF THE TEAM. HERES TO THE NEXT EVENT , THE STRIPER BOWL
    Last edited by LateFisher; 01-19-2009 at 08:37 AM.

Well said Pontoon! I echo your thoughts. Thanks Dana and all who donated!!!

It was good to see you and Trolly at the Vine again. It's been too long! Take care and hope to fish with you again one day soon.

ALWAYS a pleasure having you at a TEAM 57 event Terry......... I cant thank you enough for everything!

Im looking forward to our dinner and lets make that happen soon. Thanks for the kind words my friend.

Dana

Great to see you again Terry, a day at the Vine is always a better one when you are there buddy....best wishes to you and your family in 2009!

TD

Default vine

Great to see us at the vine again.The best part was meeting all the new people on fnn.And always great to see the regulars.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12